Canon PIXMA mini220 Manual Installation and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA mini220 Manual Installation and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Looking for something great to deliver your works? Well, why do not you pick Canon PIXMA mini220? This inkjet photo printer can help you with all the printing tasks you need to do. Embedded with Canon Full-lithography inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) Technology, this remarkable printer will produce great photos of you. With this mini printer, you are allowed to review your document before actually print it using the built-in preview screen. This printer permits you to print the borderless printing as well.
Canon PIXMA mini220, which is a compact photo printer, makes you comfortably print your document in various size and type of paper such as cards, regular paper, matte photo paper, glossy photo paper, semi-gloss photo paper, and even photo stickers. Although this printer is only equipped with 3 ink colors which are cyan, magenta and yellow, this printer is giving you a great deal for a mini printer. With the 2 pl minimum ink droplet size and the printing resolution as high as 4800 x 1200 dpi, this Canon will deliver pretty great outputs.
Canon PIXMA mini220 eases you with the several printer connectivities. You can whether print your document with wire or without wire. This printer is armed with USB connectivity, card reader, and IrDA.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA iX7000 Printer Driver
Canon PIXMA mini220 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- MMac OS X v10.2.8 to v10.5.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA mini220 Specifications
- Borderless Printing: Yes
- Disc Printing Function: No
- Graphic Device Interface (GDI): No
- Maximum Output Format: A6
- Memory Card Slot: Yes
- Number of Colours (incl. Black): 3
- Number of Prints per Minute in Black & White: 1
- Number of Prints per Minute in Colour: 1
- Photo Printer: Small Photo Printer
- Power Supply: Mains
- Print Colour / Black & White: Colour
- Print Technology: Inkjet
- Printer Command Language (PCL): Not Applicable
- Wireless LAN: No
- Bluetooth: No
- LCD Display: Yes
- Ethernet: No
- PictBridge: Yes
- Postscript: No
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA mini220 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA mini220 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA mini220, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA mini220 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon mini220 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA mini220 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA mini220 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA mini220 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA mini220. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA mini220 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA mini220 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA mini220 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA mini220 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA mini220 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA mini220 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA mini220 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA mini220 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon mini220) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA mini220 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA mini220 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon mini220 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA mini220 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA mini220, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|mini220 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||9.3 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for OSX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||5.83||5.3 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Windows Vista (64-bit)||2.00||6.8 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Windows Vista (32-bit)||2.00||6.6 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Windows XP (64-bit)||1.95||4.6 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Windows 2000/XP (32-bit)||1.95||6.5 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA iX6850 Manual
Canon PIXMA mini220 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon mini220 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.