Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Manual and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Manual and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Everybody knows that Canon is like the king of the printer. They always come with great ideas and still up to pursue the top printer company in the world. Canon PIXMA PRO-10S is taking Canon to another level of printing. Just like the rest of the Canon printers, this inkjet photo printer is also armed with Canon FINE technology that allows the consumers to produce beautiful outputs.
Talking about the capability of Canon PIXMA PRO-10S to print, this printer can give you the print resolution as maximum as 2800 x 2400 dpi. The more fascinating about this device is because this printer is prepared with ten different tanks of color palettes. Now you can deliver colorful images without worrying about the offensive output. Those colors are photo black, matte black, grey, cyan, photo cyan, magenta, photo magenta, yellow, red, and chroma optimizer to smoothen your output.
The speed offered by Canon PIXMA PRO-10S is also pretty impressive. To produce a single A3+ sized paper, you only need to wait for 5 minutes 20 seconds, and for the A4 sized paper, it only takes you 3 minutes 35 seconds. This printer is also using Canon LUCIA ink system that will preserve your images even better. The four pl minimum droplet size serves you with its best performance as well.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Manual
Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.5.8 – 10.9.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Specifications
|Printer Type||Wireless Professional Inkjet Printer|
|Features||AirPrint, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Chroma Optimizer, Optimum Image Generating System, Photo Printing, Grayscale Photo Printing, Wireless Printing|
|Print Speed (up to)||8″ x 10″ Image on A4 with Border:
Approx. 3 minutes 35 seconds
11″ x 14″ Image on A3+ with Border:
Approx. 5 minutes 20 seconds
|Number of Nozzles||7,680|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi
Black Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Mac OS X v10.5.8 – 10.9.x
|Standard Interfaces||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
PictBridge (Cable not included)
|Ink Droplet Size||Picoliter Size 4pl|
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, 11″ x 17″, 13″x 19″|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Fine Art Paper: Fine Art “Museum Etching”; Other Fine Art Papers
CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc
|Maximum Paper Size||13″ x 19″|
|Output Tray Capacity||Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets of Plain Paper, 20 sheets Photo Paper (4″x6″); 10 sheets Letter/8″x10″; 1 sheet A3+
Manual Feeder: Single Sheet of Photo Paper (all sizes)
|Noise Level Approx||Approx. 33.9 dB(A)|
|Physical Dimensions||27.2″ (W) x 15.2″ (D) x 8.5″ (H)|
|Power Consumption||17W (2.3W Standby)|
|Warranty||1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.|
|Software Included||Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM
PIXMA PRO-10 Printer Driver
My Image Garden: Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Fun Filter Effects and Image Correction/Enhance are accessed through My Image Garden
Print Studio Pro
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA PRO-10S without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA PRO-10S, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA PRO-10S printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon PRO-10S printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA PRO-10S and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA PRO-10S is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA PRO-10S. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA PRO-10S printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA PRO-10S printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA PRO-10S printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA PRO-10S that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA PRO-10S printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA PRO-10S to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA PRO-10S is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PRO-10S) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA PRO-10S on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon PRO-10S if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA PRO-10S printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA PRO-10S, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PRO-10S Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||50 MB||Download|
|PRO-10S Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows)||1.01||20 MB||Download|
|PRO-10S XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.86 (Windows)||5.86||22 MB||Download|
|PRO-10S (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||6.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.8||672 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.8||636 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.6||2.9 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.6||2.9 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Manual
Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon PRO-10S printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.