Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Manual and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Manual and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon is always bringing the best printer in the market. This time, Canon introduces you with the remarkable pro series. One of the impressive pro series that you should keep your eyes on is Canon PIXMA PRO-100S. This inkjet photo printer can give you brilliant photos through its 4800 x 2400 dpi print resolution. Moreover, upgraded from the regular series, this pro series is giving you eight single ink tanks (magenta, photo magenta, cyan, photo cyan, yellow, light grey, grey, and black) so you can deliver more color-accurate photos.
Equipped with as tiny as three pl minimum ink droplet size, Canon PIXMA PRO-100S gives you pretty vivid output. Canon FINE technology is embedded in this impressive printer. This printer goes up to 1.5 minutes per A3-sized page if it comes to the printing speed competition. Nonetheless, you can deliver your document on plain paper, very photo papers, sticker paper, or even canvas paper. The option of the paper size widely ranges too.
Canon PIXMA PRO-100S certainly wants to tease you with all of its efforts. You can print your document via the USB port or even wirelessly send your document. More interestingly, you can download an app on your smartphone and print your photo straight from it via Android Print Plugin or Apple AirPrint.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Manual
Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Specifications
|Printer Type||Wireless Professional Inkjet Printer|
Auto Photo Fix II
Optimum Image Generating System
Grayscale Photo Printing
|Print Speed (up to)||8″ x 10″ Image on A4 with Border:|
Approx. 51 seconds seconds
11″ x 14″ Image on A3+ with Border:
Approx. 1 minute 30 seconds
|Number of Nozzles||6,144|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Colour: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi|
Black Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit|
Mac OS X v10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7
|Standard Interfaces||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)|
PictBridge (Cable not included)
|Ink Droplet Size||Picoliter Size 3pl|
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, 11″ x 17″, 13″ x 19″|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: (Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper|
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Fine Art Paper: Fine Art “Musem Etching”; Other Fine Art Papers
CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc
|Maximum Paper Size||13″ x 19″|
|Output Tray Capacity||Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets of Plain Paper|
20 sheets Photo Paper (4″x6″); 10 sheets (Letter/8″x10″); 1 sheet (A3+)
Manual Feeder: 1 sheet of Photo Paper (all sizes)
|Noise Level Approx||Approx. 38.5 dB(A)|
|Physical Dimensions||27.2″ (W) x 15.2″ (D) x 8.5″ (H)|
|Power Consumption||19 W (2.3 W Standby)|
|Warranty||1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.|
|Software Included||Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM|
PIXMA PRO-100S Printer Driver
My Image Garden: Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Fun Filter Effects, and Image Correction/Enhance are accessed through My Image Garden
Print Studio Pro
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA PRO-100S without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA PRO-100S, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA PRO-100S printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon PRO-100S printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA PRO-100S and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA PRO-100S is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA PRO-100S. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA PRO-100S printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA PRO-100S printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA PRO-100S printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA PRO-100S that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA PRO-100S printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA PRO-100S to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA PRO-100S is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PRO-100S) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA PRO-100S on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon PRO-100S if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA PRO-100S printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA PRO-100S, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PRO-100S Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||1.4||16 MB||Download|
|PRO-100S Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||50 MB||Download|
|PRO-100S CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac OS 10.14/10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||188.8.131.52||21 MB||Download|
|PRO-100S XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.86 (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista)||5.86||23 MB||Download|
|PRO-100S Printer Driver Ver.1.01 (Windows/10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)||1.01||20 MB||Download|
|PRO-100S (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||6.9 MB||Download|
|PRO-100S (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||9.2 MB||Download|
|PRO-100S Getting Started Guide||V1||1.5 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.6||2.9 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.6||2.9 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Manual
Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon PRO-100S printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.