Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Manual and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Manual and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Are you scrolling through the internet to find the perfect device to deliver your document perfectly? If you are in need of an impressive printer, you may want to consider this Canon PIXMA Pro9000. This photo printer which categorized as inkjet printer is one of the best printers brought by Canon. You can now print your document on various type of paper. Envelopes, fine art paper, photo paper, plain paper, heavy-weight paper are the size and type of paper that can be handled by this inkjet printer.
Canon PIXMA Pro9000 allows you to print your top-notch masterpiece using its USB port. Or, another fun way printing using this Canon, you can print straight from your camera through PictBridge as well. Borderless printing is one of the remarkable printing features owned by this printer.
Canon PIXMA Pro9000 is armed with Canon FINE technology. This is why you can trust this remarkable printer to print your important document. To make it even appealing, this photo printer is completed with 8 individual ink palettes which are red, green, cyan, photo cyan, photo black, magenta, yellow, and photo magenta. Each of those colors can go up to 768 nozzles. You can produce vivid images as well with its 2 pl ink droplet size. For both black and white and color, the printing resolution goes up to 4800 x 2400 dpi.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Manual
Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.5x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4 x 6 borderless: approximately 30 seconds
8 x 10 photo: approximately 50 seconds
11 x 14 photo (on 13 x 19 paper): approximately 1 minute 23 seconds
|Number of Nozzles||768 x 8 colors (Photo Bk, C, M, Y, PC, PM, R, G)
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:Black: 4800 x 2400 dpi
Color:4800 x 2400 dpi
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows XP/2000/Me/98 and Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.5x|
|Standard Interfaces||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed and Direct Print Port (cables not included)|
|Ink Droplet Size||2 picoliters|
|Paper Sizes||Letter, Legal, 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, 13x 19, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Handling||Top Feeding (ASF); Front Feeding (Single sheet up to 1.2mm paper thickness)|
|Noise Level Approx||37 dB(A) in the best quality mode|
|Physical Dimensions||26.0(W) x 7.6(H) x 14.0(D)|
|Power Consumption||120V AC, 60Hz|
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-year toll-free technical phone support|
|Software Included||CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint(Windows/Mac), Easy-PhotoPrint Pro (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord (Windows),Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA Pro9000 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA Pro9000, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA Pro9000 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon Pro9000 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA Pro9000 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA Pro9000. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA Pro9000 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA Pro9000 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA Pro9000 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA Pro9000 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA Pro9000 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA Pro9000 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon Pro9000) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA Pro9000 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon Pro9000 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA Pro9000, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|Pro9000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.84.2.0a||16 MB||Download|
|Pro9000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||184.108.40.206a||19 MB||Download|
|Pro9000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.23 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||2.23||11 MB||Download|
|Pro9000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.23 (Windows 8.1 x86/8 x86/7 x86/Vista/XP/2000 32-bit)||2.23||10 MB||Download|
|Pro9000 Printer Driver for OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5||7.14.0||9 MB||Download|
|Pro9000 Printer Driver for Windows XP (64-bit)||2.23||6.4 MB||Download|
|Pro9000 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.28 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||5.28||11 MB||Download|
|Pro9000 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.28 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista)||5.28||11 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module for Windows 7||2||30 MB||Download|
|Pro9000 User Manual (Windows)||2.10||10 MB||Download|
|Pro9000 User Manual (Mac)||2.10a||17 MB||Download|
|Pro9000 Printer User Guide||1.0||138 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Manual
Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon Pro9000 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.