Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Manual and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Manual and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – There are many of photo printers released by Canon and this Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II is one of those printers that will help you do your task flawlessly. This photo printer is an inkjet printer that only costs you 16 watt in power consumption operational. The Canon FINE technology is also here in this printer to boost the printer performance.
This Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II printer is a perfect fit for you especially if you are looking for a printer that can produce accurate colors. That can be managed because this printer is embedded with 8 separated ink tanks with 768 nozzles for each of the color palettes. The color palettes offered by this photo printer are yellow, photo cyan, photo magenta, red, green, magenta, cyan, and black. Moreover, the usage of Canon ChromaLife100+ ink type will allow you to keep your priceless moments up to 10 decades if you keep it in the dark storage. This printer also promises you vivid output with the 2 pl minimum ink droplet size.
Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II serves yours with a maximum resolution that can elevate as high as 4800 x 2400 dpi. Not only that, but you can also retouch your photos using the included software from Canon which is Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX and the Pro version.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Manual
Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to v10.5.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Specifications
|Printer Type||Inkjet Photo Printer|
|Features||Auto Photo Fix, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Grayscale Photo Printing, Photo Printing, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 8 Individual Ink Tanks, Advanced Pattern Print, Ambient Light Correction, Auto Sheet Feeder, Index Print, PictBridge, Fine Art Paper Support|
|Print Speed (up to)||8 x 10 Borderless Color Photo: 47 seconds
11 x 14 Color Photo on 13 x 19 paper: 1 min. 23 seconds
|Number of Nozzles||Total: 6,144|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi
Black: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v10.3.9 to v10.5.x|
|Standard Interfaces||PictBridge (Cable not included)
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, 11 x 17, 13x 19|
|Output Tray Capacity||Auto Sheet Feeding: 150 sheets
Front Tray: Single Sheet (up to 1.2 mm paper thickness)
|Noise Level Approx||Approx. 42.5 dB(A) in the best quality mode|
|Physical Dimensions||26.0 (W) x 13.9 (D) x 7.6 (H)|
|Power Consumption||16W (1.2W Standby)|
|Warranty||1- year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-Year Toll-free technical phone support|
|Software Included||Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM
PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Printer Driver
Adobe Photoshop Elements
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon Pro9000 Mark II printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon Pro9000 Mark II) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon Pro9000 Mark II if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|Pro9000 Mark II series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)||220.127.116.11||18 MB||Download|
|Pro9000 Mark II series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||22.214.171.124a||21 MB||Download|
|Pro9000 Mark II series Printer Driver Ver. 2.75 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.75||18 MB||Download|
|Pro9000 Mark II series Printer Driver Ver. 2.62 (Windows XP x64)||2.62||10 MB||Download|
|Pro9000 Mark II series Printer Driver Ver. 2.29a (Windows 2000)||2.29a||11 MB||Download|
|Pro9000 Mark II series Printer Driver Ver. 7.17.3 (Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5)||7.17.3||9.1 MB||Download|
|Pro9000 Mark II series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)||5.75||19 MB||Download|
|Pro9000 Mark II series User Manual (Windows)||2.00||14 MB||Download|
|Pro9000 Mark II series User Manual (Mac)||2.00||46 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Manual
Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon Pro9000 Mark II printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.