Canon PIXMA E474 Printer Driver
Canon PIXMA E474 Printer Driver for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA E474 is a kind of a remarkable supporting device that you better have in your working room. This excellent equipment can do various abilities to assist you in completing your works as nicely as possible, which can be like printing scanning and copying. So then, you will find that you just require this stuff especially if you want to do your tasks efficiently and fabulously at once.
Moreover, the Canon PIXMA E474 can offer you so numerous splendid things that you will like so much. One of them is that it has features with Canon PRINT app, Google Cloud Print, WLAN Picture Bridge, Access Point Mode, and so many more. Each of them will allow you to print your documents and images wirelessly and directly from your devices such as smartphones and tablets. So, you can publish all of your files anytime and anywhere so quickly.
Furthermore, the Canon PIXMA E474 can also show you the notable printing performance as it has the Canon PIXMA FINE cartridge system and Easy PhotoPrint+ feature. All of them will support the printing machine to create the best quality printing results which look so vivid and crisp. So, you will never get disappointed when you get your printed files to come out from the device.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA E464 Printer Driver
Canon PIXMA E474 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA E474 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm
Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280|
|Picoliter Size (color)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Ink Compatibility||PG-46 Pigment Black
CL-56 Color Ink
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
|Printer Features||CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Easy-PhotoPrint+, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Canon PRINT, Quiet Mode, Wireless Auto Power On, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing, PIXMA Cloud LINK|
|Output Tray Capacity||60 Sheets Plain Paper|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds|
|Copy Features||Standard Copy|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:600 x 1200 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode
Line Scanning Speed:
|Color Depth||48-bit Input / 24-bit Output|
|Max. Document Size||A4 (8.5″ x 11.7″) LTR|
|Other Features||Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Wireless Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT|
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Mac: Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Wireless 10 Mobile, Amazon Fire Devices
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
|Dimension (W x D x H)||16.8″ (W) x 12.1″ (D) x 5.8″ (H)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA E474 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA E474 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA E474, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA E474 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon E474 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA E474 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA E474 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA E474 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA E474. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA E474 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA E474 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA E474 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA E474 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA E474 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E474 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA E474 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA E474 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter the username and password.
- Your printer (Canon E474) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA E474 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA E474 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon E474 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA E474 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA E474, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|E474 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||1.1||8 MB||Download|
|E474 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.0||16 MB||Download|
|E474 Full Driver & Software Package (macOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, OS X 10.11,10.10)||1.3||10 MB||Download|
|E474 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (macOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8)||126.96.36.199||14 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4a (Mac)||4.3.4a||2 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)||5.40||798 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.40||460 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||5.40||1 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)||3.40||343 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.40||326 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.40||372 KB||Download|
|E474 MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)||1.02||68 MB||Download|
|E474 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05b (Windows)||6.05b||20 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA E474 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||6 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA E474 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.1||5 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA E414 Driver and Setup
Canon PIXMA E474 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon E474 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.