Canon PIXMA G4410 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA G4410 Driver and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – In line with the increasing use of computers, the needs for the printer, particularly photo printers, keep on elevating. Canon understands this situation and released Canon PIXMA G4410. This machine uses around 10 watts power during operation, 1.6 watts during standby mode, and 0.2 watts during the power of mode. The sound emission of this machine is not too loud nor too quiet, with 53.5 dB noise level. This machine is compatible with Windows (7 or later) and Mac OS X (version 10.10.5 or up).
The design of Canon PIXMA G4410 is pretty compact, with 445 x 330 x 197 mm in width, depth, and height respectively, and 7.3 kg in weight. You can move it around pretty easily and it does not require too many spaces in your room. It comes with various software in its packages, such as drivers and utilities, My Image Garden, Quick Menu, and Easy-WebPrint EX.
As an all-in-one printer, Canon PIXMA G4410 has the various function in one device, including the scanner, printer, copier, and even fax machine. The maximum printing resolution for this printer is good enough for photo printing, with 4800 x 1200 dpi. It supports some media types, including envelopes, various photo paper, and plain paper.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA G2510 Driver
Canon PIXMA G4410 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 – OS X v10.11 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA G4410 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 60 seconds
Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm
Color: ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,472|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Ink Compatibility||GI-490 Black Ink Bottle (135 ml)
GI-490 Cyan Ink Bottle (70 ml)
GI-490 Magenta Ink Bottle (70 ml)
GI-490 Yellow Ink Bottle (70 ml)
|Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, 4” x 6” (10cm x 15 cm), 5” x 7” (13 cm x 18 cm), 8” x 10” (20 cm x 25 cm), Square (5” x 5”) (13cm x 13 cm), Business Card, Custom Size (Width 55 mm – 215.9 mm, Length 89 mm – 676 mm)|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
|Printer Features||Auto Photo Fix II, My Image Garden, Borderless Printing, Bordered Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, AirPrint, Mopria Device Printing, Google Cloud Print, PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT app, Quiet Mode, Full HD Movie Print, Wireless Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint+, Easy-WebPrint EX, Fun Filter Effects|
|Output Tray Capacity||100 Sheets Plain Paper –OR– 20 Sheets of 4”x 6” Photo Paper|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Color): Approx. 24 seconds|
|Copy Features||Standard Copy, Borderless Copy, 2-on-1 Copy, 4-on-1 Copy, Collated Copy (ADF Only), Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed Only), Copy Job Reservation, ID Copy, Auto Exposure (AE) Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Zoom, Fit-To-Page, Preview|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical: 600 x 1200 dpi
Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning|
|Color Depth||48-bit Input / 24-bit Output|
|Max. Document Size||Flatbed: A4, 8.5″ x 11″ (Letter)
ADF: A4, 8.5″ x 11″ (Letter), 8.5” x 14” (Legal)
|Modem Speed||33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Color FAX)|
|Transmission Speed (approx.)||Black: Approx. 3 sec per page
Color: Approx. 1 min per page
|Memory Capacity||Approx. 50 Pages|
|Group Dialing||19 Locations|
|Fax Features||Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception, Extra Fine Mode, Dial Search|
|Other Features||2-Line LCD, Fully Integrated Auto Document Feeder (ADF), Hybrid Ink System, Integrated Ink System, High Page Yield 6,000 pages in BK and 7,000 pages in color, 2,000 Photos in color, Sharp Text, Wi-Fi LED, Auto Power On/ Off, Quiet Mode, Canon Creative Park|
|OS Compatibility||COMPUTER OPERATING SYSTEMS:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2Mac:
Mac OS X v10.8.5 – OS X v10.11
MOBILE OPERATING SYSTEMS:
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.6” (W) x 13.0” (D) x 7.8” (H)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA G4410 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA G4410 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA G4410, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA G4410 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon G4410 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA G4410 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA G4410 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA G4410 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA G4410. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA G4410 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA G4410 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA G4410 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA G4410 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA G4410 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA G4410 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA G4410 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA G4410 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon G4410) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA G4410 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G4410 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon G4410 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA G4410 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA G4410, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|G4410 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.0||18 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)||3.60||343 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.60||346 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.60||392 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.60 for Linux (Source file)||5.60||1.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.60||541 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||5.60||1.7 MB||Download|
|G4410 MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)||1.00||92 MB||Download|
|G4410 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||11 MB||Download|
|G4410 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||12 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA G3510 Driver
Canon PIXMA G4410 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon G4410 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.