Canon PIXMA G3400 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA G3400 Driver and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Do you look for an adorable printing machine to support your business so well? If you do, it is so much recommended for you to choose the Canon PIXMA G3400. This excellent printing equipment has so many various abilities that you need to develop your business in the best way possible, which can be from printing to scanning. So then, you will find that it can make you able to get all of your works done more efficiently and impressively at once.
Then, you can find such numerous key features on the Canon PIXMA G3400. Some of them are like the 4800×1200 dpi printing resolution, the Hybrid Ink System, 2pl Micro Ink Droplet Technology, etc. All of them will increase the printing performance of the machine to the higher level just like what you always require and expect all this time.
Furthermore, the Canon PIXMA G3400 is also supported by the essential wireless printing attributes which can be like Wi-Fi, the Canon Print App, PIXMA Cloud Service, and so on. Each of those things will let you print your files through the air with ease. So then, you can get the access to the printer effortlessly whenever and wherever you are.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA G2400 Driver
Canon PIXMA G3400 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 – 10.10 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA G3400 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 60 seconds|
Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm
Color:ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,492|
|Picoliter Size (color)||2, 5 and 25|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi|
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Ink Compatibility||GI-490 Black Ink Bottle (135 ml)|
GI-490 Cyan Ink Bottle (70 ml)
GI-490 Magenta Ink Bottle (70 ml)
GI-490 Yellow Ink Bottle (70 ml)
|Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, 4” x 6” (10 x 15 cm), 5” x 7”, (13 x 18 cm), Custom Size (Width 101.6 mm – 215.9 mm : Length 152.4 mm – 676 mm)|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper|
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
|Printer Features||Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Fun Filter Effects, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||100 Sheets Plain Paper –OR– 20 Sheets of 4”x6” Photo Paper|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Color): Approx. 24 seconds|
|Copy Features||Standard Copy|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:600 x 1200 dpi|
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning|
|Color Depth||48-bit Input / 24-bit Output|
|Max. Document Size||LTR / A4 (8.5″ x 11.7″)|
|Other Features||Hybrid Ink System, Integrated Ink System, High Page Yield 6,000 pages in BK and 7,000 pages in color, Sharp Text, Wi-Fi LED, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/ Off, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link|
|OS Compatibility||COMPUTER OPERATING SYSTEMS:|
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
MOBILE OPERATING SYSTEMS:
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB|
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.6” (W) x 13.0” (D) x 6.5” (H)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA G3400 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA G3400 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA G3400, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA G3400 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon G3400 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA G3400 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA G3400 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA G3400 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA G3400. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA G3400 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA G3400 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA G3400 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA G3400 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA G3400 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA G3400 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA G3400 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA G3400 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon G3400) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA G3400 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G3400 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon G3400 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA G3400 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA G3400, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|G3400 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||1.4||9.3 MB||Download|
|G3400 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.1||48 MB||Download|
|G3400 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)||126.96.36.199||14 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3a (Mac)||4.1.3a||2.2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.30||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.30||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (Source file)||3.30||204 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.30 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.30||659 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.30||288 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.30 for Linux (Source file)||5.30||477 KB||Download|
|G3400 XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.91 (Windows)||5.91||19 MB||Download|
|G3400 MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)||1.01||37 MB||Download|
|G3400 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.1||10 MB||Download|
|G3400 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||14 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA G1400 Driver
Canon PIXMA G3400 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon G3400 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.