Canon PIXMA G2400 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA G2400 Driver and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA G2400 printer are manufactured as a multifunction printer which let you do multitasking jobs like printing, scanning, as well as copying. So, you do not need more device to handle your document handling. As you can see from the product dimension, this printer is ideal for your office for personal use.
This printer offers you a dominant sprint performance in the days. You will get consistent print speed without decreasing the printer quality. You will get up to 5 pages per minute for color and 8.8 page per minute for monochrome. The Canon PIXMA G2400 also allows you to print borderless photo printing up to A4. Besides, you can make a 4 x 6-inches borderless photo printing in only 60 seconds. With 4800 x 4800 dpi produces the high-quality print result with great detail.
Moreover, it is also geared up with various advanced features to improve your experience in handling the document. There is also My Image Garden feature which is used for creative printing. You can organize your photographs and edit your photos before printing. The Canon PIXMA G2400 comes with a wired connection using Hi-Speed USB as the primary PC connection.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA iP8740 Driver
Canon PIXMA G2400 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 – 10.10 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA G2400 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 60 seconds
Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm
Color:ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,492|
|Picoliter Size (color)||2, 5 and 25|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Ink Compatibility||GI-490 Black Ink Bottle (135 ml)
GI-490 Cyan Ink Bottle (70 ml)
GI-490 Magenta Ink Bottle (70 ml)
GI-490 Yellow Ink Bottle (70 ml)
|Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, 4” x 6” (10 x 15 cm), 5” x 7”, (13 x 18 cm), Custom Size (Width 101.6 mm – 215.9 mm : Length 152.4 mm – 676 mm)|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
|Printer Features||Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, My Image Garden, Quiet Mode, Fun Filter Effects|
|Output Tray Capacity||100 Sheets Plain Paper –OR– 20 Sheets of 4”x6” Photo Paper|
|Copy Speed (up to)||sFCOT (Color): Approx. 32 seconds
sESAT(Color): 1.7 ipm
|Copy Features||Standard Copy|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:600 x 1200 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode|
|Color Depth||48-bit Input / 24-bit Output|
|Max. Document Size||LTR / A4 (8.5” x 11.7”)|
|Other Features||Hybrid Ink System, Integrated Ink System, High Page Yield 6,000 pages in BK and 7,000 pages in color, Sharp Text, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode|
|OS Compatibility||COMPUTER OPERATING SYSTEMS:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.6” (W) x 13.0” (D) x 6.5” (H)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA G2400 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA G2400 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA G2400, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA G2400 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon G2400 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA G2400 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA G2400 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA G2400 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA G2400. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA G2400 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA G2400 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA G2400 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA G2400 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA G2400 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA G2400 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA G2400 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA G2400 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon G2400) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA G2400 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G2400 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon G2400 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA G2400 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA G2400, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|G2400 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||1.4||9.2 MB||Download|
|G2400 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.1||48 MB||Download|
|G2400 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)||184.108.40.206||14 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3a (Mac)||4.1.3a||2.2 MB||Download|
|G2400 XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.91 (Windows)||5.91||19 MB||Download|
|G2400 MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)||1.01||31 MB||Download|
|G2400 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.1||7.2 MB||Download|
|G2400 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||9.4 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA G1400 Driver
Canon PIXMA G2400 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon G2400 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.