Canon PIXMA iP3100 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP3100 Driver and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Variation of features can be the main reason for the best printer to work. Like, the Canon PIXMA iP3100 tries to give enhanced printing experience using various advanced features. This article will share the feature information in the iP3100.
First, you need to know that this printer brings one great photo software. My Image Garden is a great tool to.manage your photos, create custom creative photo collage, and adjust image setting. The Canon PIXMA iP3100 helps to reduce your energy consumption with Auto Turn Off technology which switches off the printer when not use. This printer also brings XL cartridge which let you print more. Besides, this printer only uses a wired connectivity option using Hi-Speed USB.
Additionally, your photos will be printer better and faster with this printer. The printer offers overall print quality with Canon’s FINE technology. And, a maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 600 dpi delivers crisp, clear, and sharp photo printing. The Canon PIXMA iP3100 can print up to 22 pages per minute for black and 15 pages per minute for color prints. You also can automatically print on two sides of one paper using an automatic duplex function.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP3100 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – v10.9 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA iP3100 Specifications
|Printing Method||FINE Print Head|
|Paper Handling||Automatic feed|
|Resolution (dpi)||4,800 x 1,200|
|Size of ink droplet||2 picoliter|
|Print head||Total Qty||1,600|
|Qty of each print head color||Y each 256 pcs.; C / M each 512 pcs. / BK each 320 pcs.|
|Print Width||Max. 203.2mm; Borderless printing: Max. 216mm|
|Print area||Borderless||A4, 5″x7″, 4″x6″|
|Normal||Top Margin: 3mm / Bottom Margin: 5mm / Horizontal: Max. 203.2mm|
|Paper Size||A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, 5″x7″, 4″x6″, Envelope, Credit card|
|Paper Weight (Plain paper 64 to 105 g/m2, A4)
Auto Sheet Feeder Feeding / Cassette Feeding
|150 pages / 150 pages|
|Auto Duplex Printing||Compatible|
|CD-R Surface Printing||12cm / 8cm|
|Interface||USB、Camera Direct (PictBridge / Bubble Jet Direct)|
|Ink Tank||BCI-6 C / M / Y BCI-3e BK|
|Acoustic Noise Level (in the best quality mode)||Approx. 33 dB (A)|
|Power Consumption||Standby: AC Approx. 0.5W
Off: AC Approx. 0.25W
Printing: AC Approx. 15W
|Duty Cycle Capacity||6,000|
|Dimensions (W)mm x (D)mm x (H) mm||418 x 286 x 170|
|Weight (Kg)||Approx. 6.5|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP3100 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iP3100 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP3100, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iP3100 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iP3100 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iP3100 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP3100 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP3100 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iP3100. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iP3100 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iP3100 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP3100 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP3100 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iP3100 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP3100 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP3100 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iP3100 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iP3100) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iP3100 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP3100 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iP3100 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iP3100 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP3100, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iP3100 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||9.9 MB||Download|
|iP3100 Printer Driver (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||4.83||6.5 MB||Download|
|iP3100 Printer Driver (Windows XP 64-bit)||1.90/1.90b||3.5 MB||Download|
|iP3100 Printer Driver (Windows 2000/XP 32-bit)||1.80a||7 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 4.1.6 (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|My Printer Ver. 2.9.5 (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 3.2.0 (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|iP3100 Printer User Guide for Windows users||1.0||4.7 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MG5120 Printer Driver
Canon PIXMA iP3100 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iP3100 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.