Canon PIXMA MG5220 Printer Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Printer Software and Driver Download for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS – Canon PIXMA MG5220 is created with a deep-seated thought on how to provide effective and efficient printing jobs for anyone including you. The unit uses 5 different tanks for each color used in operation, one of which is reserved for black ink. The stunning 9600 x 2400 dpi of maximum resolution is also great as it produces impressive results in the form of crisp and sharp texts and more vivid colors for images. The machine also comes with a wireless connectivity. This Wi-Fi-enabled printer can be used despite wherever you are at the moment. Remote printing can improve your productivity.
Canon MG5220 prints 11 pages per minute for black and white print jobs. With color print jobs, it delivers 9.3 pages per minute. A borderless photo of 10 x 15 cm dimension can be printed out within mere 20 seconds with this printer.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 continues on being impressive as it also features Full HD Movie Print feature. With this feature, you can print out any scenes on a full HD movie that you have shot using compatible cameras. The Easy-WebPrint EX app, on the other hand, helps you print out any web pages right on the screen easily.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MG5120 Printer Driver and Manual Setup
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v. 10.4.11 to 10.6.x, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds
Black: Approx. 11.0 ipm
Color: Approx. 9.3 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 4,096 / Black: 512 / Total: 4,608|
|Picoliter Size (colour)||1,2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum,
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
|Printer Features||Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Camera Phone Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheets|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT (Color): Approx. 15 seconds|
|Copy Features||4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Borderless, Continuous Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Trimming Copy, Zoom|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
Interpolated:ADF: 600 x 600 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Network Scan, Scan to Memory|
|Colour Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Media Card Support||Memory Card Support
SD Memory Card, SDHC
miniSD Card, miniSDHC
microSD Card, microSDHC
USB flash memory
Memory Stick PRO
Memory Stick Duo
Memory Stick PRO Duo
Memory Stick Micro
xD-Picture Card (Type M)
xD-Picture Card (Type H)
|Other Features||Wi-Fi LED, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 2.4 LCD, Auto Duplex Print, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Scroll Wheel, Self-Opening Output Tray, Quick Access UI, Quick Start|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Mac OS X v. 10.4.11 to 10.6.x|
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (Cable not included) Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional)|
|Software Included||Setup Software & User’s Guide
MG5220 Printer Driver
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows Only)
Full HD Movie Print
MP Navigator EX
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.9 W x 14.5D x 6.3 H|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver
This step tell you about to install Canon PIXMA MG5220 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MG5220, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MG 5220 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MG5220 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MG5220 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG5220 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
What you required:
- You require for the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MG5220. You can download on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MG5220 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MG5220 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG5220 printer is ready to use on your computer.
Step 3: How to Install or Setup Canon PIXMA MG5220 Printer with CD
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive for install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MG5220 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MG5220 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable of the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG5220 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG5220 is detected, follow the instruction for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG5220 Printer Driver On Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MG5220) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MG5220 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5220 Printer Driver
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MG5220 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MG5220 printer driver your want to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Wireless Setup
- Use the ↑ or ↓ button (A) to display Setup on your Canon MG5220 printer, then press the right FUNCTION button (B).
- Use the < or > button (C) to select Wireless LAN Setup, then press the OK button.
- Select Yes, then press the OK button.
- When the wireless connection is enabled, the Wi-Fi lamp (D) lights blue.
- Select another setup, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- To use the PIN code method for setup, select PIN code method in step 6, then press the OK button.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the access point (for about 5 seconds), then press the OK button on the machine within 2 minutes.
- For details on the WPS button pressing, refer to the manual of your access point.
- The Wi-Fi lamp (blue) flashes while searching for or connecting to an access point.
- When the screen appears “Connected to the access point” on Canon PIXMA MG5220, press the OK button.
- If the timeout error screen appears, press the OK button, then start over from step 10.
- If an error message appears, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MG5220, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem about this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possibly.
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 Printer Driver (OS X 10.4/10.5)||7.30.1||7.3 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||188.8.131.52||18 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||184.108.40.206||15 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.05||18 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.05||29 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56||23 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||17.7.1a||13 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.1||38 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||4.02||45 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.03||48 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.0.3||34 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.4||34 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows XP x64)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||3.2.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Setup Tool (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||2.9.0||3.3 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver source file||3.40||9.1 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver||1.60||2.8 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver||3.40||7.2 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver source file||1.60||3.7 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 User Manual (Windows)||1.10||15 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG5220 User Manual (Mac)||1.10||33 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||627 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|On-Screen Manual for Macintosh (Multilanguage)||1.10||33 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Printer Software, Driver and User Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of Canon Software Driver has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MG5220 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.