Canon PIXMA iP7220 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP7220 Driver and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – With a lot of photo printers available on the market choosing a good photo printer according to your need can be pretty confusing. There are many things you need to consider, including printing resolution, efficiency, speeds, and many more. Canon understood this concern and launched Canon PIXMA iP7220 to answer the challenge. This machine is equipped with USB and wireless connectivity that will ensure its high accessibility. It is also provided with Automatic Duplexing that allows the printer to run two-sided printing automatically and cut paper cost up to 50%.
Canon PIXMA iP7220 is compatible with various operating systems, such as Windows (from 2000 and above), Mac OS X (from 10.4 and above), and Linux. Equipped with FINE technology that is exclusive for Canon printers, this machine can create ink droplets as small as 1 Pl, ensuring the sharpness of your images.
As for the speed, Canon PIXMA iP7220 is pretty average but good enough for home use. The rate for this printer is 15 inch per minute for mono printing, and for color printing is 10 inch per minute. For a borderless 4 x 6 inch colorful photo, this machine takes up to 21 seconds to print.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP7220 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA iP7220 Specifications
|Printer Type||Photo Printer|
|Features||AirPrint, Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Mobile Device Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing|
|Print Speed (up to)||4×6 borderless: approx. 21 seconds
Black: Approx. 15.0 ipm
Color: Approx. 10.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||4,096 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 5,120|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
Color:9600 x 2400 dpi
|OS Compatibility||OS Compatibility Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Intel processor, Mac OS X v10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7|
|Standard Interfaces||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB|
|Ink Compatibility||PGI-250XL PGBK Pigment Black
CLI-251XL C Cyan
CLI-251XL M Magenta
CLI-251XL Y Yellow
CLI-251XL BK Black
PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
CLI-251 C Cyan
CLI-251 M Magenta
CLI-251 Y Yellow
CLI-251 B Black
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain Paper
Canon High-Resolution Paper
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc
Chlorine-free paper can be used
|Noise Level Approx||44dB(A)|
|Physical Dimensions||17.8″ (W) x 14.5″ (D) x 5.1″ (H)|
|Power Source||24W Printing (2.1W Standby)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP7220 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iP7220 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP7220, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iP7220 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iP7220 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iP7220 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP7220 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP7220 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iP7220. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iP7220 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iP7220 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP7220 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP7220 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iP7220 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP7220 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP7220 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iP7220 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iP7220) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iP7220 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP7220 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iP7220 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iP7220 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP7220, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iP7220 Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0||23 MB||Download|
|iP7220 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||30 MB||Download|
|iP7220 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)||184.108.40.206||15 MB||Download|
|iP7220 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||18.104.22.168a||18 MB||Download|
|iP7220 Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||24 MB||Download|
|iP7220 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)||5.60a||26 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)||3.80||8.5 MB||Download|
|iP7220 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.80||3.2 MB||Download|
|iP7220 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.80||3.3 MB||Download|
|iP7220 User Manual (Mac)||1.40a||47 MB||Download|
|iP7220 User Manual (Windows)||1.40||16 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP7220 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iP7220 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.