Canon PIXMA iP1900 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP1900 Driver and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The PIXMA series from Canon is considered as one affordable printer that many people are looking for, especially for the Canon PIXMA iP1900. However, that is not the only thing that made people are looking for this printer. It is most likely because of the small power consumption of this printer.
Many people are still thinking that turning on their printer consumes a relatively big power. If you are also one of those people, you need to know that this printer from Canon is not one of those printers. The power consumption of this printer is totally small. It is just about 15 watts for the maximum operating power consumption of this Canon PIXMA iP1900. That means you will not need to worry about spending more money on the electricity bill just because you are using this printer at home.
As one of the most efficient printers, this printer from Canon cannot be considered as the best on its class. However, you will not need to worry about that since the performance of this Canon PIXMA iP1900 is still considerably nice. At least, you can get the average performance from this printer that consumes the relatively small power to operate.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver and Manual
Canon PIXMA iP1900 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.5.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA iP1900 Specifications
|Width||17.3 inch (442 mm)|
|Height||6 inch (152 mm)|
|Depth||9.3 inches (237 mm)|
|Weight||6.6 lbs (3.3 kg)|
|Printer Type||Thermal Ink-jet|
|Output Type||Color Printer|
|Print Speed||21 ppm (black A4), 17 ppm (color A4)|
|Output Feed Capacity||50 pages (standard)|
|Print Resolution||4800×1200 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||100 pages (standard)|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.|
|Paper Weight Support||64-260 g/m2|
|Ink Cartridges Count||2|
|Min Ink Droplet Volume||2 picolitres|
|Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm)||55 s|
|Cartridge Capacity (Black)||215 pages|
|Cartridge Capacity (Color)||206 pages|
|OS Support||Windows, Mac OS|
|Minimum System Requirements||Intel Pentium II|
|Power Consumption Operational||8 W|
|Power Consumption Standby||1 W|
|Noise Level||44 dB|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP1900 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iP1900 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP1900, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iP1900 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iP1900 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iP1900 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP1900 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP1900 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iP1900. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iP1900 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iP1900 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP1900 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP1900 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iP1900 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP1900 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP1900 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iP1900 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iP1900) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iP1900 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1900 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iP1900 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iP1900 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP1900, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iP1900 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||188.8.131.52a||18 MB||Download|
|iP1900 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||220.127.116.11a||17 MB||Download|
|iP1900 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.20 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista64)||2.20||11 MB||Download|
|iP1900 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.20 (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)||2.20||10 MB||Download|
|iP1900 series CUPS Printer Driver for OSX||10.26.0||9.9 MB||Download|
|iP1900 series Printer Driver for Mac OSX||7.5.0||7.2 MB||Download|
|iP1900 series Printer Driver for Windows||2.20||10 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7)||2||30 MB||Download|
|iP1900 series Debian Linux Printer Driver||3.0||7.7 MB||Download|
|RPM Linux Printer Driver||3.0||7.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.2 (Mac)||4.7.2||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)||3.6.1||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.2.0 (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0a||298 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.3.1 (Windows XP)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver. 1.1.0 (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|iP1900 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||8.3 MB||Download|
|iP1900 series User Manual (Mac)||1.00a||18 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA iP1700 Driver and Manual
Canon PIXMA iP1900 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iP1900 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.