Canon PIXMA iP3500 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP3500 Driver and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA iP3500 is designed for printing better quality for especially photo printing. You will get different results from other printers on the market. Besides, the printer drives high print performance with a great quality print result.
In this case, you do not need to worry about your busy business printing jobs, this printer will do for you greatly. The Canon PIXMA iP3500 can speed up to 17 pages per minute for color and 25 pages per minute for monochrome print. For the print quality, this printer produces high-quality print results with a maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. A beautiful borderless photo printing up to 4 x 6 inches is printed in fast speed up to 47 seconds. There is also Canon’s FINE technology in order to ensure overall print quality.
For the features, this printer is equipped with various advanced features in order to deliver great printing experience. The Canon PIXMA iP3500 uses a wired connectivity using Hi-Speed USB 2.0 as the main PC connection. Luckily, this printer is compatible with Windows and Mac Operating System. You also are allowed to directly print front your Canon Cameras using PictBridge port.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA iP3300 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP3500 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.5.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA iP3500 Specifications
|Printer Type||Photo Printer|
|Print Speed (up to)||Black:25 ppm (as fast as 2.4 seconds per page) Color:17 ppm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page) Postcard Size:4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 47 seconds|
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 320
Color: 512 x 2 (C/M), 256 (Y)
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:4800 x 1200 dpi|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.5.x|
|Standard Interfaces||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed and PictBridge (cables not included)|
|Ink Droplet Size||Picoliter Size: 2 and 5|
|Buffer Ram||43 KB|
|Paper Sizes||Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, Photo Stickers|
|Noise Level Approx||36.5 dB(A) in the best quality mode|
|Physical Dimensions||17.2(W) x11.9(D) x 5.7(H)|
|Power Consumption||Approx. 11W (0.8W Standby)|
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-year toll-free technical phone support|
|Software Included||CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Easy-PhotoPrint EX|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP3500 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iP3500 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP3500, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iP3500 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iP3500 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iP3500 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP3500 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP3500 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iP3500. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iP3500 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iP3500 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP3500 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP3500 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iP3500 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP3500 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP3500 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iP3500 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iP3500) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iP3500 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP3500 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iP3500 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iP3500 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP3500, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iP3500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||10.67.2.0a||11 MB||Download|
|iP3500 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.10 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista x64)||2.10||9.3 MB||Download|
|iP3500 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.10 (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)||2.10||8.9 MB||Download|
|iP3500 series Printer Driver (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||6.9.3||5.8 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7)||2||30 MB||Download|
|iP3500 series Printer Driver for Linux (rpm)||2.80||2 MB||Download|
|iP3500 series Printer Driver for Linux (Debian)||2.80||7.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.2 (Mac)||4.7.2||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.2 (Mac)||3.6.2||300 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.3.1 (Windows XP)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver. 1.1.0 (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu Ver. 1.4.3 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer Ver. 2.9.5 (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 3.2.0 (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|iP3500 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||7.1 MB||Download|
|iP3500 series User Manual (Mac)||1.10a||13 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MG3000 Installation
Canon PIXMA iP3500 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iP3500 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.