Canon PIXMA iP3300 Driver and Software Download
Canon PIXMA iP3300 Driver and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – If you are looking for a photo printer which is stylish and versatile, the Canon PIXMA iP3300 can be your true choice. This printer is specifically designed for you to meet your photo printing. The fast print speed does bor sacrifice the print quality results.
Working with this printer means you work with the right partner. For your busy small office, the print speed is up to 25 pages per minute for monochrome and 17 pages per minute for color. The Canon PIXMA iP3300 produces a high-quality print result with a maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 600 dpi. Besides, Canon’s FINE technology ensures overall print quality. You are also allowed to print borderless print on Postcard size in 4×6 inches. And, Chromalife100+ will keep the same print quality after 100 years print.
Meanwhile, as a photo printer, there are advanced photo features. This printer uses a great software called My Image Garden. This feature helps to manage, edit, and adjust your photos before printing. The Canon PIXMA iP3300 also the Direct Print port which let you directly print from your Canon cameras and DV camcorder. And, for your connectivity option, you can only use Hi-Speed USB as your main PC connection.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3000 Installation
Canon PIXMA iP3300 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA iP3300 Specifications
|Printer Type||Photo Inkjet Printer|
|Print Speed (up to)||Black: Up to 25 ppm (as fast as 2.4 seconds per page) Color: Up to 17 ppm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)Postcard Size:4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 47 seconds|
|Number of Nozzles||Black:320|
Color: 512 x 2 (C,M)
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:600 x 600 dpi1Color:4800 x 1200 dpi|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000/98/Me and Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x|
|Standard Interfaces||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed and Direct Print Port (cables not included)|
|Noise Level Approx||37 dB(A) in the best quality mode|
|Physical Dimensions||17.2(W) x 5.8(H) x 11.8(D)|
|Power Source||120V AC, 60Hz|
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-year toll-free technical phone support|
|Software Included||CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord (Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended. Not compatible with Internet Explorer version 7.0.), Easy-Layout Print (Windows/Mac: Not included but downloadable from Canon website)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP3300 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iP3300 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP3300, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iP3300 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iP3300 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iP3300 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP3300 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP3300 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iP3300. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iP3300 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iP3300 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP3300 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP3300 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iP3300 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP3300 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP3300 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iP3300 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iP3300) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iP3300 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP3300 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iP3300 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iP3300 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP3300, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iP3300 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||9.1 MB||Download|
|iP3300 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 7 x64/Vista64/XP x64)||2.00||8.6 MB||Download|
|iP3300 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000)||2.00||8.4 MB||Download|
|iP3300 Printer Driver (OSX 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||5.83||5.1 MB||Download|
|iP3300 Printer Driver (Windows Vista 64-bit)||2.00||8.6 MB||Download|
|iP3300 Printer Driver (Windows Vista 32-bit)||2.00||8.3 MB||Download|
|iP3300 Printer Driver (Windows XP 64-bit)||1.95a||5.7 MB||Download|
|iP3300 Printer Driver (Windows 2000/XP 32-bit)||1.95a||8.4 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7)||2||30 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.2 (Mac)||4.7.2||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver. 1.1.0 (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer Ver. 2.9.5 (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Printer User Guide||1.0||3.5 MB||Download|
|iP3300 On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||2.00a||11 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA iP3000 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP3300 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iP3300 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.