Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – It is true that the old printer such as Canon PIXMA iP1800 is sold for the relatively affordable price. However, the price and the age of this printer are not the main set for the quality of this printer. Yes, this printer is considered as something a bit old and the price is totally affordable, but the performance of this printer is nice enough to be used as your personal home printer,
When you are talking about the price of this printer, you will be glad to know that there are some online stores selling this Canon PIXMA iP1800 with the average price of 50 to 70 dollars only. As an addition to that, the performance of this printer is still considerably nice.
The printing speed is one example. You can simply print up to 19 pages in a minute using this printer. As an addition, the printing resolution of this printer also reaches 4,800 dpi. That means you will not have any problem if you are going to print your favorite photos using this Canon PIXMA iP1800. In conclusion, this printer might be something old, but comparing the performance and the price of this printer, this printer is totally worth to buy.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA iP1700 Driver and Manual
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS® X v.10.2.8 to 10.5.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Specifications
|Printer Type||Photo Printer|
|Print Speed (up to)||Black: Up to 20 ppm (as fast as 3.0 seconds per page) Color: Up to 16 ppm (as fast as 3.8 seconds per page)Postcard Size:4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 70 seconds|
|Number of Nozzles||Black:320
Color:384x 3 Colors (C,M,Y)
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:4800 x 1200 dpi|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.5.x|
|Paper Sizes||Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Noise Level Approx||43 dB(A) in the best quality mode|
|Physical Dimensions||17.4(W) x 6.0(H) x 9.3(D)|
|Power Source||120V AC, 60Hz|
|Warranty||90-Day limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 90-day toll-free technical phone support|
|Software Included||CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows/Mac), Easy-Layout Print (Windows/Mac: Not included but downloadable from Canon website)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iP1800 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP1800, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iP1800 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iP1800 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iP1800 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP1800 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP1800 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iP1800. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iP1800 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iP1800 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP1800 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP1800 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iP1800 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP1800 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP1800 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iP1800 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iP1800) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iP1800 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1800 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iP1800 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iP1800 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP1800, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iP1800 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||10.67.2.0a||11 MB||Download|
|iP1800 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.05 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista x64)||2.05||9 MB||Download|
|iP1800 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.05 (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)||2.05||8.8 MB||Download|
|iP1800 series Printer Driver (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||6.21||5.9 MB||Download|
|iP1800 series Printer (Windows Vista/XP)||2.05||9 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7)||2||30 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.2 (Mac)||4.7.2||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver. 1.1.0 (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 4.1.6 (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 3.2.0 (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|iP1800 series User Manual (Windows)||-||7.3 MB||Download|
|Printer User Guide||1.0||110 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA iP1600 Manual and Driver
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iP1800 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.