Canon PIXMA iP2500 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP2500 Driver and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Many people think that the old printer such as Canon PIXMA iP2500 will give you the slow printing speed. Even though the old printer has the considerably slower printing speed compared with the new printer, this printer from Canon turns out to be a printer that can give you the fast printing speed. At least, this printer is not that slow compared with many modern printers nowadays.
When you are talking about the maximum printing speed of this printer, you can get up to 22 printed pages if you are printing using this Canon PIXMA iP2500. Even though that number is something that you can get from the black and white text printing only, the number is good enough for the old printer.
If you are only using this printer for your personal printer at home, you can be sure that the speed will never disappoint you. As an addition to that, the price that you need to pay for the used Canon PIXMA iP2500 is totally affordable. In conclusion, this printer is totally affordable but the printing speed is something many people want to have their printer. There is no way that you will be disappointed if you are using this printer.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA iP2000 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP2500 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS 9.x, OS X v10.2.1 to 10.3.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA iP2500 Specifications
|Width||17.3 inch (442 mm)|
|Height||6 inch (152 mm)|
|Depth||9.3 inches (237 mm)|
|Weight||6.6 lbs (3.3 kg)|
|Printer Type||Thermal Ink-jet|
|Output Type||Color Printer|
|Print Speed||22 ppm (black A4), 17 ppm (color A4)|
|Output Feed Capacity||50 pages (standard)|
|Print Resolution||4800×1200 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||100 pages (standard)|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.|
|Paper Weight Support||64-273 g/m2|
|Ink Cartridges Count||2|
|Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm)||55 s|
|Cartridge Capacity (Black)||220 pages|
|Cartridge Capacity (Color)||205 pages|
|OS Support||Windows, Mac OS|
|Minimum System Requirements||Intel Pentium II|
|Power Consumption Operational||7 W|
|Power Consumption Standby||0.7 W|
|Noise Level||44 dB|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP2500 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iP2500 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP2500, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iP2500 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iP2500 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iP2500 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP2500 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP2500 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iP2500. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iP2500 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iP2500 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP2500 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP2500 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iP2500 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP2500 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP2500 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iP2500 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iP2500) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iP2500 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP2500 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iP2500 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iP2500 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP2500, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iP2500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||10.67.2.0a||11 MB||Download|
|iP2500 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.05 (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)||2.05||8.8 MB||Download|
|iP2500 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.05 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista64)||2.05||9 MB||Download|
|iP2500 series Printer Driver (OSX 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||6.21||5.9 MB||Download|
|iP2500 series Printer Driver (Windows Vista/XP 64-bit)||2.05||9 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7)||2||30 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.2 (Mac)||4.7.2||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver. 1.1.0 (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer Ver. 2.9.5 (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Canon Print Filter for Linux||2.70||2 MB||Download|
|iP2500 series User Manual (Windows)||-||7.3 MB||Download|
|iP2500 series User Manual (Mac)||1.20a||13 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA iP1900 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP2500 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iP2500 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.