Canon PIXMA iP4840 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP4840 Driver and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Do you look for great printing equipment to support your photo printing project so well? If you do, it is actually so much recommended for you to choose the Canon PIXMA iP4840. This excellent printer will show you the amazing photo printing ability that can really drop your jaw for sure. So then, you will never regret adding this device to your office or home for sure.
Well, the remarkable photo printing performance of the Canon PIXMA iP4840 actually comes from various awesome features. Some of them that will steal your attention are Easy WebPrint EX, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Automobile Photograph Repair II, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, and so on. Basically, each of them will assist you to manage and publish all of your images more effortlessly. So then, it will never be so hard for you to create the attractive and marvelous photo using this printing stuff.
Moreover, you can also find the ChromaLife100 feature on the Canon PIXMA iP4840. This particular feature will be focused on making your printed photos last for a quite a long time. In the other words, you will find that your photo will never fade so easily even after for many years to come. Thus, it will always look so beautiful for many generations.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3040 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP4840 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.4.11 to 10.6.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA iP4840 Specifications
|Printer Type||Photo Printer|
|Features||Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Camera Phone Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing|
|Print Speed (up to)||4×6 Colour Photo: Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds Black: Up to 11.0 ipm Colour: Up to 9.3 ipm|
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 512 / Colour: 4,096 / Total: 4,608|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Colour:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Mac OS X v10.4.11 to 10.6.x|
|Standard Interfaces||PictBridge (Cable not included)|
|Ink Droplet Size||Picoliter Size: 1, 2 and 5|
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope|
|Output Tray Capacity||Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Pages, Cassette: 150 Pages|
|Noise Level Approx||46.5 dB(A) in the best quality mode|
|Physical Dimensions||17.0″(L) x11.7″(W) x 6.0″(H)|
|Power Consumption||(Approx.) 17W Printing (1.1W Standby)|
|Warranty||1- year limited warranty|
|Software Included||Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM|
iP4840 Printer Driver
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows Only)
Full HD Movie Print
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP4840 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iP4840 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP4840, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iP4840 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iP4840 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iP4840 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP4840 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP4840 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iP4840. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iP4840 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iP4840 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP4840 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP4840 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iP4840 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP4840 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP4840 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iP4840 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iP4840) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iP4840 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4840 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iP4840 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iP4840 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP4840, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iP4840 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||126.96.36.199a||18 MB||Download|
|iP4840 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)||184.108.40.206a||15 MB||Download|
|iP4840 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.56||17 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Printer Driver Windows XP x64||2.41||8.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Canon IJ Printer Driver||2.40||15 MB||Download|
|iP4840 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56||23 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver||3.40||7.2 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ printer driver source file||3.40||9.1 MB||Download|
|iP4840 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||9.2 MB||Download|
|iP4840 series User Manual (Mac)||1.00||20 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA iP2840 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP4840 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iP4840 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.