Canon PIXMA iP110B Setup and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA iP110B Setup and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – To fulfill the increasing demands of photo printer on the market, Canon released Canon PIXMA iP110B. This machine uses color inkjet as its printing technology. For the connectivity, this machine is equipped with USB and wireless. Thanks to its Google Cloud Print, you can directly print from your cloud online services. The printing resolution of this machine is very impressive, with 9600 x 2400 dpi. You can print HD photos with this machine without losing its quality.
As for the speeds, Canon PIXMA iP110B can print with the speed up to 4.5 inches per minute and 9 inches per minute for mono and color printing respectively. These speeds are considerably fast for a photo printer with high resolution. Unfortunately, this machine does not come with auto duplex printing, so you have to manually flip the paper. The paper tray capacity of this printer is around 50 sheets, which is pretty standard for a photo printer.
The system requirements for Canon PIXMA iP110B is Windows (XP or above) and Mac OS X (version 10.6 or above). The design of this machine is very compact, with only 3.8 kg in weight, and 62 x 322 x 285 mm in height, width, and depth respectively.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA iP110 Manual and Driver
Canon PIXMA iP110B Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA iP110B Specifications
|Printer Type||Photo Printer|
|Features||AirPrint, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Wireless Printing|
|Print Speed (up to)||4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 53 seconds Black: ESAT Approx: 9.0 ipm Color: ESAT Approx: 5.8 ipm|
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 320
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:9600 x 2400 dpi|
|OS Compatibility||Computer Operating Systems:
Windows: Windows 8, Windows 8.1Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2 Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Mac: Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
|Standard Interfaces||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
|Ink Compatibility||PGI-35 Pigment Black Ink Cartridge
CLI-36 CMYK Color Ink Cartridge
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||Auto Sheet Feeder: 50 Pages|
|Paper Compatibility||Chlorine-free paper can be used.|
|Physical Dimensions||12.7 (W) x 7.3 (D) x 2.5 (H)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP110B Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iP110B without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP110B, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iP110B printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iP110B printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iP110B and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP110B is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP110B Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iP110B. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iP110B printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iP110B printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP110B printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP110B that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iP110B printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP110B to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP110B is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iP110B Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iP110B) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iP110B on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP110B Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iP110B if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iP110B printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP110B, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iP110B series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||1.5||17 MB||Download|
|iP110B series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||1.1||51 MB||Download|
|iP110B series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)||18.104.22.168||15 MB||Download|
|iP110B series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)||126.96.36.199a||16 MB||Download|
|iP110B series Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.00||16 MB||Download|
|iP110B series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.81 (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista)||5.81||18 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||5.00||474 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.00||262 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)||5.00||376 KB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.2 (Mac)||4.7.2||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.2 (Mac)||3.6.2||300 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)||3.6.1||294 MB||Download|
|iP110B series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.2||5.9 MB||Download|
|iP110B series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.2||7.8 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA iP100 Setup and Driver
Canon PIXMA iP110B Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iP110B printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.