Canon PIXMA iP1100 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA iP1100 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Printing your own photo at home becomes a huge trend these days. To keep up with this trend, Canon launched Canon PIXMA iP1100. The printing speeds of this machine are considerably fast for its league, with 18 pages per minute for mono printing, and 13 pages per minute for color printing. For a borderless 4 x 6 inch photo, it takes approximately 58 seconds to print. The printing resolution is good enough for HD photo printing, with 4800 x 1200 dpi for color printing and 600 x 600 dpi for mono printing.
Canon PIXMA iP1100 is compatible with several operating systems, such as Mac OS (version 9 or later) and Windows (98 or later). The standard interface of this machine is USB, which suits its function as a personal photo printer. The noise level of this printer is very quiet, with 43 dB noise level. You can print at late hours without disturbing anyone with this machine.
As for the design, Canon PIXMA iP1100 is notably compact, with 6.5 x 8.1 x 16.4 inches in width, depth, and height respectively. You can move it around pretty easily with this size, and it does not occupy too much space in your room.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA iP1000 Software and Driver
Canon PIXMA iP1100 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA iP1100 Specifications
|Printing resolution:||4800 X 1200 dpi. max.|
|(Ink droplets can be placed in a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.)|
|Print speed *
*Print speed may vary with the content of the document and the processing speed of the host computer.
|Max Speed (Custom Setting 5): 14 ppm|
|Standard: 11.3 ppm|
|Max Speed (Custom Setting 5): 11 ppm|
|Standard: 6.6 ppm|
|Print width:||203.2 mm max. (8.0 in)|
|(for Borderless Printing: 127.0 mm/5.0 in)|
|Resident print control mode:||Canon extended mode|
|Receive buffer:||32 KB|
|Acoustic noise level:||Approx. 48 dB (A) (in the highest print quality mode)|
|Operating environment:||Temperature: 5 to 35°C (41 to 95°F)|
|Humidity: 10 to 90%RH (no condensation)|
|Storage environment:||Temperature: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)|
|Humidity: 5 to 95% RH (no condensation)|
|Power supply:||AC 110-120 V, 50/60 Hz|
|AC 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption:||Standby: Approx. 1W|
|Printing: Approx. 8W|
|Off: 1W or lower|
(with a paper support retracted):
|385 (W) X 195 (D) X 165 (H) mm|
|15.16 (W) X 7.68 (D) X 6.50 (H) in|
|Weight:||Approx. 2.3 kg (5.07 lb.)|
|Print Head:||Black: 160 X 2 nozzles (600 dpi)|
|Cyan, Magenta, Yellow: 64 X 2 nozzles per each color (600 dpi)|
|Ink Tanks:||Capacity (pages):|
|Black (BCI-24 Black) approx. 300|
|Color (BCI-24 Color) approx. 170, approx. 520|
|*1 1500 characters per page, normal text, at standard and plain paper mode with Windows XP printer driver|
|*2 Based on printing the ISO JIS-SCID No.5 pattern at standard and plain paper mode with Windows XP printer driver|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP1100 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iP1100 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP1100, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iP1100 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iP1100 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iP1100 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP1100 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP1100 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iP1100. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iP1100 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iP1100 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP1100 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP1100 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iP1100 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP1100 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP1100 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iP1100 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iP1100) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iP1100 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1100 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iP1100 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iP1100 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP1100, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iP1100 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||9.5 MB||Download|
|iP1100 Printer Driver (OSX 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||4.83||5.9 MB||Download|
|iP1100 Printer Driver (Windows XP (64-bit))||1.90/1.90b||3 MB||Download|
|iP1100 Printer Driver (Windows 2000/Windows XP (32-bit))||1.80||6.3 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows/Vista)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 4.1.6 (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users||1.0||4.3 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA iP110B Setup and Driver
Canon PIXMA iP1100 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iP1100 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.