Canon PIXMA iP3600 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP3600 Driver and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – In fact, there are many all-in-one printers on the market, but it is not a mistake when you pick this Canon PIXMA iP3600 single function printer. And, this printer offers you with inexpensive ownership prices. You need to notice that this printer offers you with exclusive print results like the expensive and professional printer.
This Printer is perfect for your small office use and home use. In fact, this printer offers you with rapid print speed up to 26 pages per minute for black and 17 pages per minute for color. The Canon PIXMA iP3600 delivers premium print quality like a professional with a maximum print resolution up to 9600 x 2400 dpi. Besides, the Canon’s FINE technology helps to ensure overall print quality. You also can print a borderless photo printing up to 4 x 6 inches.
In addition, this printer brings a 150-sheet input tray which keeps your business productive. For the printer connection, you can connect the printer to the computer using Hi-Speed USB as the wired connectivity option. With an affordable price, the Canon PIXMA iP3600 also brings eco-friendly feature with Auto Turn Off technology for automatic switch off the printer when you do not use it.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA iP3500 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP3600 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.3.9 to 10.5.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA iP3600 Specifications
|Printer Type||Photo Printer|
|Features||Auto Photo Fix, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, 2-way paper feeding, Paper Output tray sensor|
|Print Speed (up to)||Black:26 ppm (as fast as 2.3 seconds per page) Color:17 ppm (as fast as 3.3 seconds per page) Postcard Size:4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 41 seconds|
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 320
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:9600 x 2400 dpi|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v.10.3.9 to 10.5.x|
|Standard Interfaces||PictBridge (Cable not included), USB 2.0 Hi-Speed)|
|Ink Droplet Size||Picoliter Size: 1, 2 and 5|
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Output Tray Capacity||Auto Sheet Feeder: (Plain Paper) 150 Pages, Front Loader: 150 Pages|
|Noise Level Approx||41 dB(A) in the best quality mode|
|Physical Dimensions||17.0(W) x11.7(D) x 6.0(H)|
|Power Consumption||Approx. 16W (1.3 W Standby)|
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-year toll-free technical phone support|
|Software Included||Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP3600 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iP3600 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP3600, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iP3600 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iP3600 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iP3600 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP3600 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP3600 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iP3600. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iP3600 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iP3600 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP3600 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP3600 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iP3600 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP3600 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP3600 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iP3600 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iP3600) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iP3600 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP3600 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iP3600 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iP3600 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP3600, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iP3600 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)||188.8.131.52||15 MB||Download|
|iP3600 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||220.127.116.11a||18 MB||Download|
|iP3600 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56 (Windows 10/8.1/8/Vista/XP)||2.56||13 MB||Download|
|iP3600 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56 (Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista64)||2.56||13 MB||Download|
|iP3600 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56 (Windows XP x64)||2.56||6.6 MB||Download|
|iP3600 series Printer Driver (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5)||7.10.2||6.7 MB||Download|
|iP3600 series Printer Driver for Windows||2.22||9.8 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7)||2||30 MB||Download|
|iP3600 series Debian Linux Printer Driver||3.0||7.5 MB||Download|
|iP3600 series RPM Linux Printer Driver||3.0||7.5 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.2 (Mac)||4.7.2||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.2 (Mac)||3.6.2||300 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)||3.6.1||294 MB||Download|
|My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.3.1 (Windows XP)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|iP3600 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||8.9 MB||Download|
|iP3600 series User Manual (Mac)||1.10||20 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA iP3300 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP3600 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iP3600 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.