Canon PIXMA iP4700 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP4700 Driver and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA iP4700 can be one of the best options you can take mainly if you are looking for a great printing device to add to your home or office. This wonderful device will offer you the notable printing performance. So then, you will never find any difficulties every time you want to print your documents or images for sure.
Then, the other reason why you have to select the Canon PIXMA iP4700 is that it is able to give you the excellent quality printing results. It is because it has been completed with the 9600×2400 dpi printing resolution and five different ink tanks as well. The fabulous combination of both of them will definitely make the printer never miss any details. So, there will always be the beautiful and awesome color gradation on your printed files.
Aside from that, the Canon PIXMA iP4700 also has numerous other nice features that can excite you so well. Some of them are like ChromaLife100, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Auto Photo Fix II, PictBridge, USB 2.0 connection, and so many more still. Basically, all of them will definitely allow you to operate the printing stuff in the much simpler way. Thus, it is no wonder that you can finish all of your printing jobs easily using this printer.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA iP4600 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP4700 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to v10.5.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA iP4700 Specifications
|Printer Type||Photo Printer|
|Features||Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 5 Individual Ink Tanks, Auto Sheet Feeder, Paper Output Tray Sensor, PictBridge|
|Print Speed (up to)||Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 9.2 ipm Color: ESAT (Color): Approx. 8.1 ipm
4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 20 seconds
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 320
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:600 x 600 dpi
Color:9600 x 2400 dpi
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v10.3.9 to v10.5.x|
|Standard Interfaces||PictBridge (Cable not included), USB 2.0 Hi-Speed|
|Ink Droplet Size||Picoliter Size: 1, 2 and 5|
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Output Tray Capacity||Auto Sheet Feeder: (Plain Paper) 150 Sheets, Cassette: 150 Sheets|
|Noise Level Approx||46.5 dB(A) in the best quality mode|
|Physical Dimensions||17.0(W) x11.7(D) x 6.0(H)|
|Power Source||Approx. 17W (0.9W Standby)|
|Warranty||1- year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-Year Toll-free technical phone support|
Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA iP4700 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-Web Print EX (Windows Only), Solution Menu
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP4700 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iP4700 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP4700, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iP4700 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iP4700 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iP4700 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP4700 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP4700 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iP4700. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iP4700 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iP4700 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP4700 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP4700 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iP4700 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP4700 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP4700 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iP4700 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iP4700) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iP4700 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4700 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iP4700 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iP4700 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP4700, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iP4700 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||18.104.22.168a||18 MB||Download|
|iP4700 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||126.96.36.199a||16 MB||Download|
|iP4700 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.33a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.33a||15 MB||Download|
|iP4700 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.33a (Windows XP x64)||2.33a||8 MB||Download|
|iP4700 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.33 (Windows 2000)||2.33||15 MB||Download|
|iP4700 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.21.0 Printer Driver (OSX 10.3/10.4/10.5)||7.21.0||8.7 MB||Download|
|RPM Linux Print Drivers||3.2||2.3 MB||Download|
|Debian Linux Print Drivers for iP4700||3.2||2.3 MB||Download|
|iP4700 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||9.3 MB||Download|
|iP4700 series User Manual (Mac)||1.10||20 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA iP4500 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP4700 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iP4700 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.