Canon PIXMA iP90v Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA iP90v Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Are you looking for a printer that can print HD photos without losing its quality? If the answer is yes, then Canon PIXMA iP90v is your solution. This machine comes with a year limited warranty on its purchase. As a photo printer, this machine is equipped with USB and IrDA as its interface. The software provided by this machine include drivers & utilities, Canon PhotoRecords, Canon Easy-WebPrint, and Canon Easy-PhotoPrint. This machine uses color inkjet as its printing method.
Canon PIXMA iP90v is able to produce ink droplets as tiny as 2 Pl and ensure the quality of its output. The design of this machine is very compact, with only 3.97 lbs. in weight and 12.3 x 6.9 x 2.1 inches in width, depth, and height respectively. You can move it around very easily and it does not require too much space in your room. The sound emissions are very low, with 40 dB noise level. This is suitable for late night printing.
Canon PIXMA iP90v is compatible with Mac OS X (version 10.2.8 or up) and Windows (98 or up). The speeds are decent, with 12 pages per minute for color printing and 16 pages per minute for mono printing.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA iP90 Software and Driver
Canon PIXMA iP90v Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X (v10.2.1 to 10.3.x) – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA iP90v Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||Black:16 ppm (approx. 3.8 seconds/page)*Color:12 ppm (approx. 5 seconds/page)*4×6 Color Photo:approx. 51 seconds/page (Borderless)|
|Number of Nozzles||Colour: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:4800 x 1200 dpi|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows XP/Me/2000/98 and Mac OS X (v10.2.1 to 10.3.x)|
|Standard Interfaces||USB and Direct Print Port (cables not included); IrDA and Bluetooth(optional)|
|Ink Compatibility||BCI-15 Black ink tank, the BCI-16 Color ink tank|
|Buffer Ram||42 KB|
|Paper Sizes||Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8.5 x 11, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain paper, Envelopes, Glossy Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper Credit Card Size, High-Resolution Paper, Matte Photo Paper, Photo Paper Plus Double Sided, Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Glossy For Borderless Printing, Photo Paper Pro, Photo Paper Pro For Borderless Printing, Transparencies, Photo Stickers|
|Noise Level Approx||40 dB(A) in the best quality mode|
|Physical Dimensions||12.2 W x 6.9 D x 2.0 H|
|Power Source||AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Warranty||Toll-free technical support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions.|
|Software Included||CD-ROM including Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint 3.0(Windows/Mac), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended), PhotoRecord (Windows)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP90v Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iP90v without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP90v, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iP90v printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iP90v printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iP90v and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP90v is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP90v Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iP90v. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iP90v printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iP90v printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP90v printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP90v that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iP90v printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP90v to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP90v is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iP90v Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iP90v) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iP90v on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP90v Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iP90v if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iP90v printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP90v, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iP90v series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||10 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver (OSX 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||4.83||7 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7/Vista)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.2 (Mac)||4.7.2||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Setup Utility Ver. 1.03 (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||1.03||3.6 MB||Download|
|Printer User Guide||1.0||1.6 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA TS9120 Setup and Driver
Canon PIXMA iP90v Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iP90v printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.