Canon PIXMA iP1300 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA iP1300 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Canon PIXMA iP1300 can be considered as one of the top Canon products for photo enthusiasts. Some operating systems supported by this printer are Mac OS X (version 10.2 or later) and Windows (98 or up). For the interface, it comes with USB port only, matching its function as a personal photo printer. The several software supported by this machine include Drivers and Utilities, Canon PhotoRecord, Canon Easy-WebPrint, and Canon Easy-PhotoPrint.
Using FINE technology, Canon PIXMA iP1300 is able to produce ink droplets as small as 2 Pl and ensure the crispness and vividness of its photos. The design of this printer is very compact, with only 6.5 x 9.8 x 17.1 inches in height, depth, and width respectively, and 6.39 lbs. in weight. It will not require too much space in your room and you can move it around very easily.
Canon PIXMA iP1300 produces around 44 dB noise level, which is not too loud nor too quiet. It supports various media types, such as envelopes, various types of photo paper, plain paper, and iron-on transfer. The maximum resolution can sustain HD photo printing, with 4800 x 1200 dpi. Its speed is also pretty decent, with 11 pages per minute for color printing.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA iP1200 Software and Driver
Canon PIXMA iP1300 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA iP1300 Specifications
|Width||17.1 inch (435 mm)|
|Height||6.5 inch (165 mm)|
|Depth||9.8 inches (249 mm)|
|Weight||4.4 lbs (2.9 kg)|
|Printer Type||Thermal Ink-jet|
|Output Type||Color Printer|
|Print Speed||11 ppm (black A4), 11 ppm (color A4)|
|Output Feed Capacity||50 pages (standard)|
|Print Resolution||1200×1200 dpi|
|Input Feed Capacity||100 pages (standard)|
|Media Types||Plain Paper, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.|
|Paper Weight Support||64-273 g/m2|
|Min Ink Droplet Volume||2 picolitres|
|Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm)||70 s|
|Cartridge Capacity (Color)||155 pages|
|OS Support||Windows, Mac OS|
|Minimum System Requirements||Intel Pentium II|
|Power Consumption Operational||10 W|
|Power Consumption Standby||0.5 W|
|Noise Level||44 dB|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP1300 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iP1300 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP1300, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iP1300 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iP1300 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iP1300 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP1300 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP1300 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iP1300. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iP1300 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iP1300 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP1300 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP1300 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iP1300 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP1300 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP1300 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iP1300 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iP1300) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iP1300 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1300 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iP1300 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iP1300 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP1300, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iP1300 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||22.214.171.124a||18 MB||Download|
|iP1300 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||188.8.131.52a||16 MB||Download|
|iP1300 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista x64/XP x64)||2.00||8.9 MB||Download|
|iP1300 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)||2.00||8.6 MB||Download|
|iP1300 Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.26.0||9.5 MB||Download|
|iP1300 Printer Driver (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||5.83||5.8 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7)||2||30 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.2 (Mac)||4.7.2||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer Ver. 2.9.5 (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|iP1300 User Manual (Windows)||-||6 MB||Download|
|iP1300 User Manual (Mac)||1.00a||10 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA iP1100 Software and Driver
Canon PIXMA iP1300 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iP1300 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.