Canon PIXMA iP1200 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA iP1200 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Photo printer is one of the most demanded products on the printer market. Canon understands this trend, and thus, releasing Canon PIXMA iP1200. This machine uses inkjet color as its printing method. Thanks to its FINE technology, the printer can create ink droplets as detailed as 2 Pl and ensure the sharpness and vividness of your results. The provided connectivity suits its function as a personal printer, with the only USB port.
As a photo printer, Canon PIXMA iP1200 has a notably fast speed with 11 pages per minute for both mono and color printing. This machine is compatible with various media types, such as transparencies, photo paper, plain paper, sticker paper, iron-on transfer, and envelopes. The total media capacity is pretty large for a photo printer, with 100 sheets in total. It uses 10 watts of power during operation and 1 watt during standby mode.
To accommodate HD photo printer, Canon PIXMA iP1200 can print with the resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. This machine is compatible with Windows (98 or above) and Mac OS X (version 10.2 or later). The sound emission is very low, with only 44 dB noise level. It is also pretty lightweight, with only 6.39 lbs.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA iP1100 Software and Driver
Canon PIXMA iP1200 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA iP1200 Specifications
|Paper Feeding;||Automatic Feed|
|Printing Method:||Bubble Jet ink-on-demand with FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) technology|
|Printing Speed||Monochrome: approx. 11 ppm color graphics: approx. 11 ppm
Photo Paper Plus Glossy (6x 4 image on PP-101 in standard mode): approx. 70 secs borderless
|Maximum Printing Resolution;||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Borderless Printing||6 x 4, 5 x 7, A4 and Credit Card size (54mm x 86mm)|
|Ink Cartridges;||CL-41 FINE Colour CartridgePG-40 FINE Black Cartridge (optional extra)|
|Ink Yield*;||CL-41 100 borderless 6 x 4 photos Approx.|
|Paper Handling;||Plain Paper (10mm): 100 sheetsSuper White Paper (SW-201): 75 sheets
High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N): 80 sheets
Photo Paper Pro (PR-101): A4: 10 sheets, 6 x 4: 20 sheets
Photo Paper Plus Glossy (PP-101): A4/5 x 7: 10 sheets, 6 x 4: 20 sheets
Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-101): A4:10 sheets, 6 x 4ï¿½: 20 sheets
Glossy Photo Paper (GP-401): A4:10 sheets, 6 x 4/Credit Card: 20 sheets
Glossy Photo Paper (everyday use) (GP-501): A4:10 sheets, 6 x 4: 20 sheets
Matte Photo Paper (MP-101): A4: 10 sheets, 6 x 4: 20 sheets
Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (PP-101D): A4/5 x 7: 1 sheet (manual feed)
Photo Stickers (PS-101): 1 sheet Envelopes (DL, Com#10): 10
Transparencies (CF-102): 30 sheets
T-Shirt Transfers (TR-301): 1 sheet
|Supported Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL, Com. #10), 5 x 7, 6 x 4, Credit Card (54mm x 86mm)|
|Supported Paper Weights||Plain Paper: 64-105g/m Canon specialty paper (max paper weight): approx 273g/m (Photo Paper Plus Double Sided)|
|Printable Area Bordered printing||Top Margin: 3mm, Bottom Margin: 5mm, Left/Right margin: 3.4mm|
|Borderless photo printing||Top/Bottom/Right/Left margin: 0mm|
|Bundled Software Windows||Easy-PhotoPrint, Easy-WebPrint4, PhotoRecord Macintosh: Easy-PhotoPrint|
|Weight||Approx. 2.9 kg|
|Power Source||100-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Max: 10W (printing) Standby: 1W|
|Acoustic Noise Level||44dB(A) in the best quality mode|
|Operating Environment||Temperature: 5-35C, Humidity: 10-90% RH (no condensation)|
|Storage Environment||Temperature: 0-40C, Humidity: 5-95% RH (no condensation)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||435 x 249 x 165 mm (minimum dimensions with paper trays and other extensions closed)|
|Included In The Box||Canon PIXMA iP1200 Bubble Jet printer, Setup Software & Users Guide CD-ROM, Printed Manual, CL-41 FINE Colour Cartridge, 12 months warranty card, Power cord, Sample Photo Paper|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP1200 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iP1200 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP1200, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iP1200 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iP1200 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iP1200 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP1200 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP1200 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iP1200. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iP1200 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iP1200 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP1200 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP1200 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iP1200 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP1200 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP1200 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iP1200 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iP1200) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iP1200 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1200 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iP1200 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iP1200 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP1200, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iP1200 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|iP1200 Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.26.0||11 MB||Download|
|iP1200 Printer Driver (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||4.83||7.5 MB||Download|
|iP1200 Printer Driver (Windows XP (64-bit))||1.90d||4.5 MB||Download|
|iP1200 Printer Driver (Windows XP (Windows 2000/Windows XP (32-bit))||1.90d||8.4 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows7/Vista)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 4.1.6 (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|My Printer Ver. 2.9.5 (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 3.2.0 (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1200 - Quick Start Guide||CA.1.00||1.4 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA iP1000 Software and Driver
Canon PIXMA iP1200 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iP1200 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.