Canon PIXMA iP5300 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP5300 Driver and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – When it comes to photo printing, there are lots of printer s in the market. But, only Canon which has one excellent printer series called PIXMA iP printer series. The Canon PIXMA iP5300 can one of the best of the best Canon PIXMA series. This printer lets you print all your memories beautifully.
This printer brings one Canons unique function called Canon FINE (Full-lithography inkjet Nozzle Engineering). This function let your printed documents and photos get overall print quality. The Canon PIXMA iP5300uses an automatic duplex function which allowed you automatic print on both sides of one paper. So, you will get a great-saving for your business. There is only a single connectivity option using USB 2.0 as the wired connectivity option. And, PictBridge direct printing let you directly print your photos from Canon cameras. Sounds great, right?
Meanwhile, for the printer performance, you will achieve a fast print speed without sacrificing the print quality. With a maximum print resolution up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, you will get bright and sharp print quality for all documents and photos printing. The Canon PIXMA iP5300also enables to print a borderless printing in 4 x 6 inches. The printer speeds up to 24 pages per minute for color and 31 pages per minute for monochrome, and it ensures your busy work business.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3051 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP5300 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.2.1 to 10.4.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA iP5300 Specifications
|Paper Type & Capacity:||
|Paper Size:||A4, 5″ x 7″, 6″ x 4″, Credit Card size (54mm x 86mm)|
|Paper Weight:||Plain Paper: 64-105g/m, Canon specialty paper (max paper weight): approx 273g/m (Photo Paper Plus Double Sided)|
|Resolution:||9600 x 2400 dpi max|
|Recommended Printable Area:||
|Ink Yield*:||Borderless 6″ x 4″ photo: CLI-8C – approx. 436, CLI-8M – approx. 290, CLI-8Y – approx. 331, CLI-8Bk – approx. 1600|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||444 x 303 x 160 mm (minimum dimensions with paper trays and other extensions closed)|
|Weight:||Approx. 6.8 kg|
|Power Source:||AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Acoustic Noise Level:||34dB(A) in best quality mode|
|Included in the Box:||PIXMA iP5300 Inkjet printer, CD Tray, Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, 5 individual ink tanks (PGI-5Bk, CLI-8C, CLI-8M, CLI-8Y, CLI-8Bk), Print-head, 12 months warranty card, Power cord|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP5300 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iP5300 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP5300, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iP5300 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iP5300 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iP5300 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP5300 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP5300 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iP5300. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iP5300 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iP5300 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP5300 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP5300 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iP5300 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP5300 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP5300 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iP5300 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iP5300) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iP5300 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP5300 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iP5300 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iP5300 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP5300, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iP5300 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||9.5 MB||Download|
|iP5300 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 7 x64/Vista64/XP x64)||2.00||9.2 MB||Download|
|iP5300 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000)||2.00||9 MB||Download|
|iP5300 Printer Driver (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||5.83||5.5 MB||Download|
|iP5300 Printer Driver (Windows Vista 32-bit)||2.00||9.2 MB||Download|
|iP5300 Printer Driver (Windows XP 64-bit)||1.95||6.1 MB||Download|
|iP5300 Printer Driver (Windows 2000/XP 32-bit)||1.95||9 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7)||2||30 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP5300 - User Manual (for Windows)||CA.1.00||7.9 MB||Download|
|iP5300 On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||1.00a||12 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MG5450 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP5300 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iP5300 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.