Canon PIXMA MG3051 Driver Setup and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MG3051 Driver Setup and Manual Download for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS – Many useful features can be found in Canon PIXMA MG3051. The printer already supports the Cloud Printing. Things can be much easier with this feature. Users can get the freedom to print from the cloud storage. Things can be done easily and this is so useful. Many cloud storage can be accessed faster and easier and the files can also be printed in the easier way.
Then, Canon MG3051 printer can provide users with the wireless connection. The printer provides built-in wireless technology in the printer. This will make remote printing possible to do and this is a useful feature. Printing can be done from distance as long as still connected to the same connection as the printer. This is great to use and printing will not be limited by cable anymore.
Then, printing with this device can be executed from Canon PIXMA MG3051 easily. This can happen because the wireless technology is supported by the mobile printing. Printing can be done easily by using the smartphone and tablet. With the mobile printing, things can be done in the faster way because users do not need to worry about transferring files. Things can be done and executed much faster and easier. The cloud printing can also be optimized with this feature. Of course, there are still many other features provided by this printer.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver Setup and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MG3051 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 – 10.12, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows RT, and Amazon Fire devices
|Print Speed (up to)||Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm
Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280|
|Picoliter Size (color)||2 and 5 Picoliters|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Ink Compatibility||PG-545 (Black)
|Paper Sizes||Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal
Photo paper: 10x15cm, 13x13cm, 13x18cm
Envelopes: DL, COM10
|Paper Compatibility||Plain Paper
Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201)
Photo Paper Glossy “Everyday Use” (GP-501)
|Printer Features||Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR
20 Sheets of 4” x 6” Glossy Photo Paper
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds|
|Copy Features||Standard Copy|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||600 x 1200 dpi (Optical)
19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode
Line Scanning Speed:
|Color Depth||48-bit (Input) / 24-bit (Output)|
|Max. Document Size||8.5” x 11.7” (A4)/LTR|
|Interface||Hi-Speed USB (B Port)
Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n
Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password
Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
|Other Features||Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 10
Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
Windows Vista SP2
Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required
Mac OS X v10.8.5 – OS X v10.11
Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Windows 10 Mobile
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
|Software Included||MP Driver including Scanning Utility
My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print
Easy-WebPrint EX (download)
|Dimension (W x D x H)||16.8″ (W) x 12.1″ (D) x 5.8″ (H)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG3051 Driver
This step tell you about to install Canon PIXMA MG3051 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MG3051, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MG 3051 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MG3051 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MG3051 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG3051 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG3051 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
What you required:
- You require for the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MG3051. You can download on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MG3051 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MG3051 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG3051 printer is ready to use on your computer.
Step 3: How to Install or Setup Canon PIXMA MG3051 Printer with CD
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive for install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MG3051 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MG3051 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable of the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG3051 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG3051 is detected, follow the instruction for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG3051 Printer Driver On Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MG3051) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MG3051 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3051 Printer Driver
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MG3051 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MG3051 printer driver your want to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA MG3051 Wireless Setup
- Press the Menu button on your Canon MG3051 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on the printer, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button on your MG3051 printer.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use your PIXMA MG3051 printer with wireless to print your office or home jobs.
|PIXMA MG3051 series Full Driver & Software Package For (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||1.0a||8.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG3051 series Full Driver & Software Package For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.0||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG3051 series XPS Printer Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||6.05b||21 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG3051 series MP Drivers For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.02||68 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG3051 series CUPS Printer Driver For (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||126.96.36.199||14 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||4.3.4||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.3.0||4.9 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility For (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||2.3.4||25 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX For (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.1||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.1||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.1||300 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Lite For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.61.00||566 MB||Download|
|PosterArtist Updater For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.61.10||391 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.7.1||9.1 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||2.7.1||1.9 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||627 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG3051 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||5.8 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG3051 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||6.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG3051 Getting Started Guide (software installation part)||V1||2.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG3051 Getting Started Guide (device setup part)||V1||1.6 MB||Download|
|Linux||-||-||Not update yet|
Canon PIXMA MG3051 Manual Setup, Sofware and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of Canon Software Driver has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MG3051 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.