Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – There are not many people who consider the efficiency of a printer such as Canon PIXMA iP2702. That is because many of them are considering the speed and the printing output of a printer. However, if you can get an efficient printer that also has the nice printing speed and printing output, can you resist the printer?
If you want to have that kind of printer, you will need to get this printer from Canon. That is because this printer is efficient enough, especially from the power consumption. Unlike some other printers that consume a lot of power, Canon PIXMA iP2702 only need about 10 watts to be operated. That means you will not need to worry about using this printer for your personal printer at home all of the time.
Even though this printer consumes the small power, the performance of this printer is still one of the best in the class. The printing speed is reaching 20 pages in a minute and the printing quality is very sharp and detail, even for a 16MP photo. In short, you can be sure that Canon PIXMA iP2702 is the printer that you will love to have, especially if you are looking for an efficient printer with nice performance.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA iP2700 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP2702 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v. 10.4.11 to 10.6.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA iP2702 Specifications
|Printer Type||Photo Inkjet Printer|
|Features||Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing|
|Print Speed (up to)||4×6 Color Photo:4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 55 seconds Color:Color: ESAT (Color): Approx. 4.8 ipm Black:Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 7.0 ipm|
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 320|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v. 10.4.11 to 10.6.x|
|Standard Interfaces||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed|
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Physical Dimensions||17.6 (W) x 9.8 (D) x 5.2 (H)|
|Power Consumption||11W (0.7W Standby)|
|Warranty||90-Day limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 90-day toll-free technical support|
|Software Included||Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM|
PIXMA iP2702 Printer Driver
Easy-Web Print EX (Windows only)
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iP2702 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP2702, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iP2702 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iP2702 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iP2702 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP2702 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iP2702. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iP2702 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iP2702 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP2702 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP2702 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iP2702 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP2702 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP2702 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iP2702 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iP2702) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iP2702 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP2702 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iP2702 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iP2702 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP2702, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iP2702 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)||188.8.131.52||15 MB||Download|
|iP2702 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||220.127.116.11a||17 MB||Download|
|iP2702 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.56a||16 MB||Download|
|iP2702 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56a (Windows XP x64)||2.56a||8.7 MB||Download|
|iP2702 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.37 (Windows 2000)||2.37||15 MB||Download|
|iP2702 series Printer Driver for OSX (Non CUPS)||7.24||8.3 MB||Download|
|iP2702 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56a||22 MB||Download|
|Linux Drivers and User Guide Package||3.3||7.8 MB||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for Windows||5.36||20 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.2 (Mac)||4.7.2||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.2 (Mac)||3.6.2||300 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.3.1 (Windows XP)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver. 1.1.0 (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer Ver. 2.9.5 (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 3.2.0 (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|iP2702 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||8 MB||Download|
|iP2702 series User Manual (Mac)||1.01||17 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA iP2600 Setup
Canon PIXMA iP2702 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iP2702 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.