Canon PIXMA iP2600 Setup and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA iP2600 Setup and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – If you are one of those people who think that the inkjet printer is not good enough, you need to check on Canon PIXMA iP2600. This inkjet printer from Canon turns out to be a nice printer that many people love to have. That is because this printer offers you a lot of nice things such as follows.
For the start, this printer is fast enough for your personal use at home. Even though this printer is not the fastest, this printer still has the maximum printing speed of 22 pages in a minute, which is good enough for a personal printer. Going to the printing quality, Canon PIXMA iP2600 offers you the maximum printing resolution of 4,800 dpi. With that printing resolution, printing a photo about the size of 16MP will not be a problem anymore. The printing output will stay sharp and detail.
The last but not least, this printer is tagged for the totally affordable price. That is because this Canon PIXMA iP2600 is tagged for less than 70 dollars. Even though the price is for the used printer, the performance of this printer is still worth to buy with that small amount of money. Do not you think so?
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA iP2580 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP2600 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v. 10.3.9 to 10.5.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA iP2600 Specifications
|Printer Type||Photo Printer|
|Print Speed (up to)||4×6 Color Photo: Approx. 55 seconds Color: Up to 17 ppm (As fast as 3.5 seconds per page)Black: Up to 22 ppm (As fast as 2.7 seconds per page)|
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 320
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v. 10.3.9 to 10.5.x|
|Paper Sizes||Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, Photo Stickers|
|Automatic Sheet Feeder||100 Pages (Plain Paper)|
|Noise Level Approx||Approx. 43 dB(A) in the best quality mode|
|Physical Dimensions||17.4 (W) x 10 (D) x 5.6 (H)|
|Power Source||7W (0.1W Standby)|
|Warranty||90-Day limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 90-day toll-free technical phone support|
|Software Included||Setup Software — User’s Guide CD-ROM
PIXMA iP2600 Printer Driver
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP2600 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iP2600 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP2600, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iP2600 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iP2600 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iP2600 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP2600 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP2600 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iP2600. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iP2600 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iP2600 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP2600 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP2600 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iP2600 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP2600 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP2600 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iP2600 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iP2600) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iP2600 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP2600 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iP2600 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iP2600 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP2600, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iP2600 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||184.108.40.206a||18 MB||Download|
|iP2600 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X)||18.104.22.168a||17 MB||Download|
|iP2600 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.15 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista x64)||2.15||11 MB||Download|
|iP2600 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.15 (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)||2.15||10 MB||Download|
|iP2600 series Printer Driver for OSX (Non CUPS)||7.01||7 MB||Download|
|iP2600 series Printer Driver for OSX (CUPS)||10.2.0.0||7.9 MB||Download|
|iP2600 series Printer Driver for Windows 64 Bit||2.15||11 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7)||2||30 MB||Download|
|iP2600 series Printer Driver for Linux (RPM)||2.90||1.7 MB||Download|
|iP2600 series Printer Driver for Linux (Debian)||2.90||4.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.2 (Mac)||4.7.2||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.2 (Mac)||3.6.2||300 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)||3.6.1||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.2.0 (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0a||298 MB||Download|
|My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.3.1 (Windows XP)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|iP2600 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||6.7 MB||Download|
|iP2600 series User Manual (Mac)||1.00a||13 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA iP2500 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP2600 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iP2600 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.