Canon PIXMA iP1700 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP1700 Driver and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Nowadays, the nice printing resolution such as the one offered by Canon PIXMA iP1700 is something that many people are looking for from a printer. That is because a printer that can give you the nice printing resolution will be able to print the nice photo just like what you want. Because of that reason, this kind of printer is wanted by many people who print photos often.
For your information, this printer from Canon is one of those few on the list. That is because this printer offers you the considerably high printing resolution that you want. Canon PIXMA iP1700 gives you the maximum printing resolution of 4,800 dpi. Judging from that number alone, you can simply say that this printer can give you the nice photo printing output up to the maximum photo resolution of 16MP.
As an addition to the big printing resolution, this printer is also considered as one affordable printer. That is because you can easily find this printer from Canon with the average price of 50 dollars only. Even though Canon PIXMA iP1700 is considered as the old model, the printing quality and performance of this printer is not something that you need to worry about.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA iP1600 Manual and Driver
Canon PIXMA iP1700 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA iP1700 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4×6 Color Photo:4 x 6 Borderless Photo: as fast as 55 second1Black: Up to 22 ppm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page) Color: Up to 17 ppm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)|
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 600 x 600 dpi|
Color: 384 x 3 colors (C,M,Y)
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:4800 x 1200 dpi|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows XP/2000/Me/98 and Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x|
|Ink Droplet Size||2 and 5 Picoliters|
|Paper Sizes||Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Noise Level Approx||44 dB(A) in the best quality mode|
|Physical Dimensions||17.2(W) x 6.5(H) x 10.0(D)|
|Power Source||120V AC, 60Hz|
|Warranty||Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.|
|Software Included||CD-ROM Including printer Driver, Setup Software, and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.5 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord (Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP1700 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iP1700 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP1700, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iP1700 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iP1700 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iP1700 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP1700 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP1700 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iP1700. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iP1700 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iP1700 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP1700 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP1700 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iP1700 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP1700 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP1700 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iP1700 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iP1700) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iP1700 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1700 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iP1700 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iP1700 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP1700, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iP1700 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|iP1700 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||5.83||5.8 MB||Download|
|iP1700 CUPS Printer Driver (Windows 2000/XP (32-bit))||2.05||8.6 MB||Download|
|iP1700 CUPS Printer Driver (Windows Vista (64-bit))||2.00||8.8 MB||Download|
|iP1700 CUPS Printer Driver (Windows Vista (32-bit))||2.00||8.6 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7 (32-bit))||2||30 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.2 (Mac)||4.7.2||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver. 1.1.0 (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer Ver. 2.9.5 (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 3.2.0 (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|iP1700 Printer User Guide||1.0||90 MB||Download|
|iP1700 On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||1.00a||10 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA iP1500 Manual and Driver
Canon PIXMA iP1700 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iP1700 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.