Canon PIXMA iP1600 Manual and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA iP1600 Manual and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – If you are going to print a photo using your personal printer such as Canon PIXMA iP1600, the borderless feature is something that you will surely love to have. That is because this kind of feature will help you in maximizing the printing area on the paper that you are using. As the result, you will get the biggest possible size on the paper that you are printing.
For your information, not all of the printers have this kind of feature, especially for the old-time printers. However, this printer from Canon already has this kind of feature so that when you are using Canon PIXMA iP1600 to print your photo, you can maximize the printing area to the maximum area of the paper.
This printer surely offers you the nice borderless printing feature, but that is not the only thing that you can get from this printer. For those who love to print the photo, this printer also offers you the nice printing resolution. As the result, your photo printing output will be detailed even though you are maximizing the printing area using the borderless feature from this Canon PIXMA iP1600. Therefore, the photo printing output will be something that you want to have.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA iP1500 Manual and Driver
Canon PIXMA iP1600 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.2.1 to 10.4.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA iP1600 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||Black:19 ppm (approx. 3.2 seconds/page) Color:16 ppm (approx. 3.8 seconds/page)*4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 70 seconds|
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 320, Color: 384 x 3 colors (C, M, Y) Total Nozzles: 1,472|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:4800 x 1200 dpi|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows XP/Me/2000/98, and Mac OS X v10.2.1 to 10.4.x|
|Standard Interfaces||USB (Cable not included)|
|Ink Compatibility||PG-40 Black, CL-41 Color|
|Buffer Ram||96 KB|
|Paper Sizes||Letter, legal, Credit Card(2.13 x3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 envelopes|
|Noise Level Approx||44 dB(A) in the best quality mode|
|Physical Dimensions||17.1(W) x 9.8(D) x 6.5(H)|
|Power Source||120V AC, 60 Hz|
|Warranty||Toll-free telephone support. 1-year limited warranty (subject to certain terms and conditions, see www.canontechsupport.com for details)|
|Software Included||CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.3 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord® (Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP1600 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iP1600 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP1600, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iP1600 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iP1600 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iP1600 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP1600 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP1600 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iP1600. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iP1600 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iP1600 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP1600 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP1600 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iP1600 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP1600 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP1600 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iP1600) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iP1600 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iP1600 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iP1600 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP1600, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iP1600 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|iP1600 Printer Driver (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||4.83||7.5 MB||Download|
|iP1600 Printer Driver (Windows XP (64-bit))||1.90d||4.5 MB||Download|
|iP1600 Printer Driver (Windows 2000/XP)||1.90d||8.4 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7 /Vista)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 4.1.6 (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|My Printer Ver. 2.9.5 (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 3.2.0 (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1600 - Quick Start Guide||CA.1.00||1.4 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA iP1400 Manual and Driver
Canon PIXMA iP1600 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iP1600 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.