Canon PIXMA iP1400 Manual and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA iP1400 Manual and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Nowadays, there are a lot of people who are looking for a photo printer with great performance. To answer the challenge, Canon launched Canon PIXMA iP1400. The maximum resolution of this machine is quite exceptional, with 4800 x 1200 dpi. The printing speeds are good enough for a photo printer, with 8.8 inches per minute for mono printing and 5 inches per minute for color printing. It takes around 60 seconds to print a borderless 10 x 15 cm photo.
Several media types supported by Canon PIXMA iP 1400 include envelopes, various photo paper, and plain paper. The maximum paper input of this printer is pretty large for a photo printer, with 100 sheets in total. For the interface, this machine only comes with the USB port. It has no display, only buttons to help you operate the machine without too many hassles.
Some software that comes with Canon PIXMA iP1400 is Easy-WebPrint EX, Quick Menu, Full HD Movie, My Image Garden, and printer driver. The size is quite compact, with 135 x 445 x 330 mm in height, width, and depth respectively, and 4.3 kg in weight. The power consumption of this machine is very efficient, with only 12 watts during operation.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA iP1300 Software and Driver
Canon PIXMA iP1400 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA iP1400 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4×6 Color Photo:4 x 6 Borderless Photo: as fast as 55 second Black: Up to 22 ppm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page) Color: Up to 17 ppm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)|
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 600 x 600 dpi
Color: 384 x 3 colors (C,M,Y)
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:4800 x 1200 dpi|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows XP/2000/Me/98 and Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x|
|Ink Droplet Size||2 and 5 Picoliters|
|Paper Sizes||Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Noise Level Approx||44 dB(A) in the best quality mode|
|Physical Dimensions||17.2(W) x 6.5(H) x 10.0(D)|
|Power Source||120V AC, 60Hz|
|Warranty||Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.|
|Software Included||CD-ROM Including printer Driver, Setup Software, and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.5 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord (Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP1400 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iP1400 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP1400, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iP1400 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iP1400 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iP1400 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP1400 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP1400 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iP1400. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iP1400 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iP1400 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP1400 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP1400 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iP1400 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP1400 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP1400 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iP1400 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iP1400) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iP1400 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1400 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iP1400 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iP1400 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP1400, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iP1400 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||22.214.171.124a||18 MB||Download|
|iP1400 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||188.8.131.52a||16 MB||Download|
|iP1400 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista x64/XP x64)||2.00||8.9 MB||Download|
|iP1400 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)||2.00||8.6 MB||Download|
|iP1400 Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.26.0||9.5 MB||Download|
|iP1400 Printer Driver (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||5.83||5.8 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7)||2||30 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.2 (Mac)||4.7.2||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer Ver. 2.9.5 (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|iP1400 User Manual (Windows)||-||6 MB||Download|
|iP1400 User Manual (Mac)||1.00a||10 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA iP1200 Software and Driver
Canon PIXMA iP1400 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iP1400 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.