Canon PIXMA iP7210 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP7210 Driver and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The demands for photo printers keep on increasing every year. To keep up with this condition, Canon released Canon PIXMA iP7210. This printer is also compatible with various operating systems, such as Windows (from 2000 and above), Mac OS X (from 10.4 and above), and Linux. As for its connectivity, this machine is equipped with both USB and wireless connectivity that allow you to print your works from anywhere around the room. This machine can produce super detailed images due to its high number of the nozzle, with up to 5,120 nozzles.
Canon PIXMA iP7210 is pretty efficient in power consumption. It only consumes 24 watts during operation and 2.1 watts during standby. This machine does not lose its speed. It can print monochrome documents with the rate of 15 inches per minute and 10 inches per minute for color documents. As for a 4 x 6-inch borderless colorful photo, it takes approximately 21 seconds to print.
Canon PIXMA iP7210 uses five separate ink tanks that will ensure the richness of your colorful photos. This photo printer can print up to 9600 x 2400 dpi in resolution, which provides the vividness and sharpness of your photos.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3010 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP7210 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA iP7210 Specifications
|Printer Type||Photo Printer|
|Features||AirPrint, Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Mobile Device Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing|
|Print Speed (up to)||4×6 borderless: approx. 21 seconds
Black: Approx. 15.0 ipm
Color: Approx. 10.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||4,096 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 5,120|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
Color:9600 x 2400 dpi
|OS Compatibility||OS Compatibility Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Intel processor, Mac OS X v10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7|
|Standard Interfaces||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB|
|Ink Compatibility||PGI-150XL PGBK Pigment Black
CLI-151XL C Cyan
CLI-151XL M Magenta
CLI-151XL Y Yellow
CLI-151XL BK Black
PGI-150 PGBK Pigment Black
CLI-151 C Cyan
CLI-151 M Magenta
CLI-151 Y Yellow
CLI-151 B Black
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain Paper
Canon High-Resolution Paper
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc
Chlorine-free paper can be used
|Noise Level Approx||44dB(A)|
|Physical Dimensions||17.8″ (W) x 14.5″ (D) x 5.1″ (H)|
|Power Source||24W Printing (2.1W Standby)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP7210 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iP7210 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP7210, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iP7210 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iP7210 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iP7210 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP7210 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP7210 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iP7210. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iP7210 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iP7210 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP7210 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP7210 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iP7210 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP7210 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP7210 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iP7210 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iP7210) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iP7210 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP7210 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iP7210 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iP7210 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP7210, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iP7210 Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0||23 MB||Download|
|iP7210 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||30 MB||Download|
|iP7210 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)||126.96.36.199||15 MB||Download|
|iP7210 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||184.108.40.206a||18 MB||Download|
|iP7210 Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||24 MB||Download|
|iP7210 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)||5.60a||26 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)||3.80||8.5 MB||Download|
|iP7210 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.80||3.2 MB||Download|
|iP7210 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.80||3.3 MB||Download|
|iP7210 User Manual (Mac)||1.40a||47 MB||Download|
|iP7210 User Manual (Windows)||1.40||16 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MG3110 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP7210 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iP7210 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.