Canon PIXMA iP5200R Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP5200R Driver and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – If you run a business which has a lot of photos printing jobs, the Canon PIXMA iP5200R may be your right partner. This printer will give everything you want for your business printing needs. As the photo printer, it offers you an outstanding photo printing quality. And, it will not sacrifice the print speed for you.
The printer has fast print speed with high-quality. Your documents and images will be printed quickly with the print speed up to 30 pages per minute for black and 24 pages per minute for color. The Canon PIXMA iP5200R can also produce the high-quality print with a maximum print resolution up to 9600 x 2400 dpi. Besides, you can also print a borderless photo in 4 x 6 inches.
Working with this printer means you have a great printer with various features. Like, an automatic duplex function is a function which let you automatically print on two sides of one paper. It will help you to reduce paper use and save more money. For the connectivity option, this printer only brings one option with a wired connectivity. Besides, the Canon PIXMA iP5200R also brings a direct printing function using PictBridge.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA iP5200 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP5200R Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.2.1 to 10.4.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA iP5200R Specifications
|Printer Type||Photo Printer|
|Print Speed (up to)||Black:30 ppm (approx. 2.0 seconds/page)*Color:24 ppm (approx. 2.5 seconds/page)*4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 36 seconds|
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 512Color: 1024 x 2 (C, M)
512 x 2 (Y, Bk)Total: 3,584
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:600 x 600 dpi
Color:9600 x 2400 dpi
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows XP/Me/2000/98; Mac OS X v10.2.1 to 10.4.x|
|Standard Interfaces||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed and Direct Print Port (cables not included)
IEEE802.11 b/g, IEEE802.3u (100BSE-TX)/IEEE802.3 (10BSE-T)
|Ink Droplet Size||PGI-5 Pigment Black
|Paper Sizes||Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Noise Level Approx||34.7 dB(A) in the best quality mode|
|Physical Dimensions||17.5(W) x 6.3(H) x 12.2(D)|
|Power Source||120V AC, 60Hz|
|Warranty||Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program (subject to certain conditions and restrictions, see www.canontechsupport.com for details).|
|Software Included||CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide,e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint 3.3 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord (Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP5200R Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iP5200R without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP5200R, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iP5200R printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iP5200R printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iP5200R and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP5200R is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP5200R Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iP5200R. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iP5200R printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iP5200R printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP5200R printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP5200R that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iP5200R printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP5200R to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP5200R is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iP5200R Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iP5200R) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iP5200R on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP5200R Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iP5200R if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iP5200R printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP5200R, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iP5200R CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||10 MB||Download|
|iP5200R Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 7 x64/Vista64)||2.00||8.6 MB||Download|
|iP5200R Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000)||2.00||8.4 MB||Download|
|iP5200R Printer Drivers for Network - Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6)||1.00||15 MB||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.26.2||9.9 MB||Download|
|iP5200R Printer Driver (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||4.83||6.9 MB||Download|
|iP5200R Printer Driver (Windows Vista 32-bit)||2.00||8.4 MB||Download|
|iP5200R Printer Driver (Windows XP 32-bit)||1.90||4 MB||Download|
|iP5200R Printer Driver (Windows 2000/XP 32-bit)||1.90||7.5 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7/Vista)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|Printer User Guide or User Manual for Windows users||1.0||6.7 MB||Download|
|Guide for Canon IJ Network Tool (Windows)||1.00||803 KB||Download|
|iP5200R On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||1.00a||8.7 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA iP5000 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP5200R Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iP5200R printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.