Canon PIXMA iP6700D Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP6700D Driver and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA iP6700Dis one of the cheap Canon printer series. This printer is designed to print texts and images correctly. From the product dimension, this printer comes with a stylish style with lightweight. It looks that this printer is perfect for your small office use or personal use.
Also, this printer also offers rapid print speed without compromising print quality. So, you do not need to worry about the print performance. This printer speeds up to 12 pages per minute for black and ten pages per minute for color. Besides, you can also print borderless photo printing in 4 x 6 inches. The Canon PIXMA iP6700Dproduces colorful print quality with a maximum print resolution up to 9600 x 2400 dpi. With FINE technology helps to ensure overall print quality.
Canon also supplies with six color ink toners to produce excellent color vibrant for your photos. There is also Chromalife100+ feature ensures your photo print stay long lasting up to 100 years when printing on Canon Genuine Paper. The Canon PIXMA iP6700Dcomes with automatic two-sided printing so you can save more paper and money. And, PictBridge allows you to print your photos from Canon cameras directly.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA iP6600D Driver
Canon PIXMA iP6700D Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA iP6700D Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4 x 6 borderless photo: as fast as 47 seconds|
8 x 10 photo: as fast as 76 seconds
|Number of Nozzles||512 x 6 colors (C, M, Y, BK, PC, PM)|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:9600 x 2400 dpi|
Color:9600 x 2400 dpi
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows XP/2000/Me/98 and Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x|
|Standard Interfaces||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Direct Print Port (cables not included), IrDA version 1.2 (JPEG only), Bluetooth version 1.2 (optional)|
|Paper Sizes||Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Software Included||CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.5 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord (Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP6700D Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iP6700D without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP6700D, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iP6700D printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iP6700D printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iP6700D and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP6700D is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP6700D Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iP6700D. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iP6700D printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iP6700D printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP6700D printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP6700D that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iP6700D printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP6700D to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP6700D is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iP6700D Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iP6700D) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iP6700D on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP6700D Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iP6700D if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iP6700D printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP6700D, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iP6700D CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||10.67.2.0a||11 MB||Download|
|iP6700D Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows XP x64)||2.00||4.5 MB||Download|
|iP6700D Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista x64/XP x64)||2.00||8.4 MB||Download|
|iP6700D Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)||2.00||8.2 MB||Download|
|iP6700D Printer Driver (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||5.83||5.7 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7)||2||30 MB||Download|
|iP6700D User Manual (Windows)||-||7.2 MB||Download|
|iP6700D User Manual (Mac)||1.00a||12 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA iP6320D Printer Driver
Canon PIXMA iP6700D Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iP6700D printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.