Canon PIXMA iP4600 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP4600 Driver and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA iP4600 has been one of the most popular printing devices that many people will choose to help them out while doing some works. This amazing printer will be the perfect option especially if you want to create the vivid and fabulous photo printing results. So then, you will always find that your printed pictures can be so attractive and eyes pleasing at the same time.
Well, the Canon PIXMA iP4600 actually comes to you with some pros that you will love so much. One of them is that this device has so many various features to offer to you, such as the Direct Printing feature, the Automatic Duplexing feature, two paper trays, and so on. All of those things will definitely give you the best conveniences that make you have the more fun photo printing experiences for sure.
Furthermore, the Canon PIXMA iP4600 can offer you the notable speedy printing performance as well. In the simple words, this printing equipment will be able to create up to 26 pages per minute (ppm) for black and white, and also 21 ppm for colors. So then, it is clear that you do not need to spend your time and energy too much as long as you use this stuff.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA iP4500 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP4600 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.3.9 to 10.5.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA iP4600 Specifications
|Printer Type||Photo Printer|
|Features||Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, 2-way paper feeding, 5 Individual Ink Tanks, Auto Sheet Feeder, Paper Output tray sensor, PictBridge|
|Print Speed (up to)||Black:26 ppm (as fast as 2.3 seconds per page) Color:21 ppm (as fast as 2.9 seconds per page) Postcard Size:4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 20 seconds|
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 320
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:9600 x 2400 dpi|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v.10.3.9 to 10.5.x|
|Standard Interfaces||PictBridge (Cable not included), USB 2.0 Hi-Speed)|
|Ink Droplet Size||Picoliter Size: 1, 2 and 5|
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Output Tray Capacity||Auto Sheet Feeder: (Plain Paper) 150 Pages, Cassette: 150 Pages|
|Noise Level Approx||45.5 dB(A) in the best quality mode|
|Physical Dimensions||17.0(W) x11.7(D) x 6.0(H)|
|Power Source||Approx. 14W (1.3 W Standby)|
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-year toll-free technical phone support|
Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP4600 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iP4600 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP4600, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iP4600 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iP4600 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iP4600 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP4600 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP4600 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iP4600. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iP4600 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iP4600 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP4600 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP4600 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iP4600 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP4600 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP4600 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iP4600 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iP4600) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iP4600 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4600 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iP4600 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iP4600 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP4600, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iP4600 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.84.2.0a||14 MB||Download|
|iP4600 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)||10.84.2.0a||14 MB||Download|
|iP4600 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.20 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista64)||2.20||10 MB||Download|
|iP4600 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.20 (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)||2.20||9.8 MB||Download|
|iP4600 series Printer Driver (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5)||7.81||6.7 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7)||2||30 MB||Download|
|Debian Linux Printer Driver||3.0||7.5 MB||Download|
|RPM Linux Printer Driver||3.0||7.6 MB||Download|
|iP4600 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.21 (Windows XP x64)||2.21||5.2 MB||Download|
|iP4600 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||9.3 MB||Download|
|iP4600 series User Manual (Mac)||1.00a||18 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA iP4300 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP4600 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iP4600 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.