Canon PIXMA iP6600D Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP6600D Driver and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – What makes the Canon PIXMA iP6600Dgreat for you is you will get many benefits when using it. In fact, Canon supply this printer with various great features to maximize the print performance. So you will not need to worry if you have a tight deadline. This printer will hit your period on time.
This printer comes with a 2-lined monochrome display panel which helps to figure out anything in the printer. To connect the printer to your computer, you can connect using USB 2.0. The Canon PIXMA iP6600D also have a direct printing function; you can directly print your photos from your Canon cameras or DV camcorder using PictBridge. There is also an automatic duplex function for two-sided printing; it helps to reduce time-spend and save more money.
Moreover, Canons FINE technology ensures overall photo print quality and Chromalife100+ will help your photo print stay longer up to 100 years. The Canon PIXMA iP6600Dalso performs greater clearness and sharpness with a maximum print quality up to 9600 x 4800 dpi. Additionally, your job will be done quickly with fast print speed up to 12 pages per minute for black and ten pages for color.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA iP6320D Printer Driver
Canon PIXMA iP6600D Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.2.1 to 10.4.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA iP6600D Specifications
|Printer Type||Photo Printer|
|Print Speed (up to)||4×6 borderless: approx. 46 seconds
8.5×11: approx. 1.8 minutes
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 512 x 6 (C, M, Y, Bk, PC, PM)Total: 3,072|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:9600 x 2400 dpi
Color:9600 x 2400 dpi
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows XP/Me/2000/98; Mac OS X v10.2.1 to 10.4.x|
|Standard Interfaces||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed and Direct Print Port (cables not included), IrDA version 1.2 (JPEG only), Bluetooth version 1.2 (optional)|
|Ink Compatibility||CLI-8BK Black
CLI-8PC Photo Cyan
CLI-8PM Photo Magenta
|Ink Droplet Size||(Color) 1 and 5 picoliters|
|Paper Sizes||Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Noise Level Approx||35 dB(A) in the best quality mode|
|Physical Dimensions||16.9(W) x 7.3(H) x 12.0(D)|
|Power Source||120V AC, 60Hz|
|Warranty||Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program (subject to certain terms and conditions, see www.canontechsupport.com for details)|
|Software Included||CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint 3.3 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord (Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP6600D Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iP6600D without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP6600D, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iP6600D printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iP6600D printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iP6600D and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP6600D is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP6600D Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iP6600D. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iP6600D printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iP6600D printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP6600D printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP6600D that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iP6600D printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP6600D to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP6600D is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iP6600D Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iP6600D) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iP6600D on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP6600D Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iP6600D if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iP6600D printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP6600D, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iP6600D CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||10 MB||Download|
|iP6600D Printer Driver (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||4.83||6.7 MB||Download|
|iP6600D Printer Driver (Windows Vista 64-bit)||2.00||9.4 MB||Download|
|iP6600D Printer Driver (Windows Vista 32-bit)||2.00||9.2 MB||Download|
|iP6600D Printer Driver (Windows XP 64-bit)||1.90/1.90b||3.9 MB||Download|
|iP6600D Printer Driver (Windows 2000/XP 32-bit)||1.90||8.3 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7 /Vista)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|iP6600D Printer User Guide or User Manual for Windows users||1.0||6.3 MB||Download|
|iP6600D On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||1.00a||10 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA iP6310D Driver
Canon PIXMA iP6600D Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iP6600D printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.