Canon PIXMA iP5000 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP5000 Driver and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Having the Canon PIXMA iP5000 is such a very nice idea for you especially if you want to get a wonderful all purposes printing device. This superb equipment will be able to assist you to handle all of your printing jobs no matter you want to publish your text, graphics, and photos as well. So then, you will always see that your printing results can be so awesome and attractive at the same time.
Then, the Canon PIXMA iP5000 can offer you so numerous great things that you will admire so much. One of them is that this printer is supported with so many different features such as the 9600×2400 dpi printing resolution, Direct Printing feature, Input Paper Trays, Automatic Double Sided Printing feature, and so on. All of them can be the notable benefits that make your printing projects much easier and more fun to do.
Next, the other great thing that the Canon PIXMA iP5000 can offer to you is that its affordable prices that everyone can reach so effortlessly. In the simple words, you can actually get this printing machine at the price of $199.99 only. So, it is so obvious that it definitely suits your budget so well. Thus, you do not need to break your bank account when you decide to buy this stuff.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA TS5120 Printer Driver
Canon PIXMA iP5000 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.4.11 to 10.6.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA iP5000 Specifications
|Printer Type||Photo Printer|
|Print Speed (up to)||Black:25 ppm (approx. 2.4 seconds/page) Color:17 ppm (approx. 3.5 seconds/page) 4×6 borderless photo: approx. 36 seconds|
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 320Color: 512 x 2 (C, M), 256 x 2 (Y, Bk)Total: 1,856|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:600 x 600 dpi
Color:9600 x 2400 dpi
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows XP/Me/2000/98; Mac OS 9.x, Mac OS X v10.2.1 to 10.3.x|
|Standard Interfaces||USB and Direct Print Port (cables not included)|
|Ink Droplet Size||BCI-3eBk Black ink tank, BCI-6Bk Black ink tank, BCI-6C Cyan ink tank, BCI-6M Magenta ink tank, BCI-6Y Yellow ink tank|
|Paper Sizes||Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain paper, U.S. #10 envelopes; Canon Specialty Papers: Glossy Photo Paper (4×6, letter), High Resolution Paper (letter), Matte Photo Paper (letter), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (4×6, 5×7, letter), Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (5×7, letter), Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss (4×6, letter), Photo Paper Pro (4×6, letter), Bubble Jet Transparencies (letter)|
|Noise Level Approx||35 dB(A) in the best quality mode|
|Physical Dimensions||16.5(W) x 6.7(H) x 11.3(D)|
|Power Source||120V AC, 60Hz|
|Warranty||Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with Instant Exchange program.|
|Software Included||CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide,e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint 3.0 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord (Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP5000 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iP5000 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP5000, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iP5000 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iP5000 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iP5000 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP5000 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP5000 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iP5000. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iP5000 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iP5000 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP5000 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP5000 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iP5000 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP5000 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP5000 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iP5000 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iP5000) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iP5000 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP5000 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iP5000 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iP5000 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP5000, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iP5000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||10 MB||Download|
|iP5000 Printer Driver (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||4.83||6.7 MB||Download|
|iP5000 Printer Driver (Windows XP 64-bit)||1.90/1.90b||3.7 MB||Download|
|iP5000 Printer Driver (Windows 2000/XP 32-bit)||1.80||7.3 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7/Vista 32-bit)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|Printer User Guide or User Manual for Windows users||1.0||4.8 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA TS6120 Printer Driver
Canon PIXMA iP5000 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iP5000 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.