Canon PIXMA iP4000R Driver and Software Download
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Driver and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – If you are looking for more than just a single function printer, the Canon PIXMA iP4000R can be your right choice to buy. This printer does not allow to color print documents and images but also brings you to the next level of printing through wireless connectivity. Sounds interesting, right?
Like what we said above, this printer brings a standard Wi-Fi which lets you to wirelessly print your documents. Besides, this printer is also compatible with Windows and Mac Operating System. You can also connect the printer to your desktop through Hi-Speed USB. The Canon PIXMA iP4000R also have a Direct Print feature from your Canon cameras and DV camcorder. Chromalife 100 will help to keep your photo printing in great quality after 100 years of printing. And, there are more advanced features like Easy-PhotoPrint and Easy-WebPrint.
Moreover, this printer offers you with a powerful printer, you will achieve fast print speed. The printer can speed up to 25 pages per minute for black and 17 pages per minute for color. With a maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, the Canon PIXMA iP4000R successfully print a beautiful borderless printing in 4 x 6 inches. Thanks to Canon’s FINE technology delivers great sharpness and clearness print quality results.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS 9.x, OS X v10.2.1 to 10.3.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||Black:25 ppm (approx. 2.4 seconds/page) Color:17 ppm (approx. 3.5 seconds/page) 4×6 borderless photo: approx. 36 seconds|
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 320, Color: 512 x 2 (C, M), 256 x 2 (Y, Bk); Total Nozzles: 1856|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:4800 x 1200 dpi|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows XP/Me/NT 4.0/2000/98, Mac OS 9.x, OS X v10.2.1 to 10.3.x|
|Standard Interfaces||USB, IEEE 1284 parallel, Direct Print Port (Cables not included.)|
|Ink Compatibility||BCI-3eBk, BCI-6Bk, BCI-6C, BCI-6M, BCI-6Y|
|Buffer Ram||42 KB|
|Paper Sizes||Letter, legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 envelopes|
|Noise Level Approx||35 dB(A) in the best quality mode|
|Physical Dimensions||16.5 W x 11.3 D x 6.7 H|
|Power Source||120V AC, 60Hz|
|Warranty||Toll-free telephone support. 1-year limited warranty (subject to certain terms and conditions, see www.canontechsupport.com for details)|
Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM including: Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows/Mac), Easy-WebPrint (Windows), PhotoRecord(Windows), Electronic User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic Registration
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP4000R Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iP4000R without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP4000R, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iP4000R printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iP4000R printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iP4000R and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP4000R is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP4000R Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iP4000R. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iP4000R printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iP4000R printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP4000R printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP4000R that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iP4000R printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP4000R to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP4000R is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iP4000R Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iP4000R) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iP4000R on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4000R Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iP4000R if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iP4000R printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP4000R, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iP4000R CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||10 MB||Download|
|iP4000R Printer Drivers for Network (Snow Leopard)||1.00||15 MB||Download|
|iP4000R Printer Driver (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||4.83||6.7 MB||Download|
|iP4000R Printer Driver (Windows XP 64-bit)||1.90||3.6 MB||Download|
|iP4000R Printer Driver (Windows 2000/XP 32-bit)||1.80||7.1 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.4.1 for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1a||5.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|iP4000R Printer User Guide for Windows users||1.0||5.5 MB||Download|
|iP4000R Printer User Guide for Mac users||1.0||4 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA iP3600 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP4000R Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iP4000R printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.