Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – If you are looking for a small office printer or personal printer, the Canon PIXMA iP4000 should be on your list. This Canon printer series also offers you an outstanding print quality for documents and images. And you will amaze with the results.
Several advanced features in order to produce high-quality print results. This printer is also geared up with Canon’s FINE technology which helps to ensure overall print quality. There is also ChromaLife feature, so your photo printing will stay long lasting for up to 100 years. The Canon PIXMA iP4000 also delivers rapid print speed up to 17 pages per minute for colour and 25 pages per minute for black print. You also can print a stunning borderless photo printing with a maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
In addition, this printer also brings various features in order to your printing experience. The Canon PIXMA iP4000 only uses one connectivity option using Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and parallel as the main PC connection. You also can directly print from your Canon cameras using PictBridge port. There are more features like Easy-WebPrint for direct web page printing, and Easy-PhotoPrint for direct photo printing.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA iP3600 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP4000 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS 9.x, OS X v10.2.1 to 10.3.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA iP4000 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||Black:25 ppm (approx. 2.4 seconds/page) Color:17 ppm (approx. 3.5 seconds/page) 4×6 borderless photo: approx. 36 seconds|
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 320, Color: 512 x 2 (C, M), 256 x 2 (Y, Bk); Total Nozzles: 1856|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:4800 x 1200 dpi|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows XP/Me/NT 4.0/2000/98, Mac OS 9.x, OS X v10.2.1 to 10.3.x|
|Standard Interfaces||USB, IEEE 1284 parallel, Direct Print Port (Cables not included.)|
|Ink Compatibility||BCI-3eBk, BCI-6Bk, BCI-6C, BCI-6M, BCI-6Y|
|Buffer Ram||42 KB|
|Paper Sizes||Letter, legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 envelopes|
|Noise Level Approx||35 dB(A) in the best quality mode|
|Physical Dimensions||16.5 W x 11.3 D x 6.7 H|
|Power Source||120V AC, 60Hz|
|Warranty||Toll-free telephone support. 1-year limited warranty (subject to certain terms and conditions, see www.canontechsupport.com for details)|
Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM including: Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows/Mac), Easy-WebPrint (Windows), PhotoRecord(Windows), Electronic User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic Registration
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iP4000 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP4000, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iP4000 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iP4000 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iP4000 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP4000 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iP4000. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iP4000 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iP4000 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP4000 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP4000 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iP4000 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP4000 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP4000 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iP4000 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iP4000) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iP4000 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4000 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iP4000 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iP4000 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP4000, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iP4000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||10 MB||Download|
|iP4000 Printer Driver (Windows XP 64-bit)||1.90/1.90b||3.6 MB||Download|
|iP4000 Printer Driver (Windows 2000/XP 32-bit)||1.80||7.2 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7/Vista)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer Ver. 2.9.5 (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 3.2.0 (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|iP4000 Printer User Guide or User Manual for Windows users||1.0||4.7 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA iP3500 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP4000 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iP4000 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.