Canon PIXMA iP6210D Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP6210D Driver and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Are you looking for a color single function printer which can print texts and photos with the unexceptional result? The Canon PIXMA iP6210Dhas anything you want. Do not need to worry, if you have a tight deadline for printing document or the busy office; this printer is the business communication that you can rely on. Let’s take a look below about the printer.
For photo printing, there is Canons unique FINE technology which helps you get the superb print detail. Besides, the Chromalife100+ is a function which keeps your photo quality for up to 100 years. The Canon PIXMA iP6210D brings one connectivity option using USB 2.0 as the primary PC connection. Using PictBridge allows you to print photos from your compatible Canon cameras. There is also a status LCD as the principal display panel for this printer.
Meanwhile, for the printer performance, you will be impressed. You will get great detail for photo and document printing. Thanks to a maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 2400 dpi. The Canon PIXMA iP6210Dalso let you print up to 10 pages per minute for color and 12 pages for black. Additionally, there is also an automatic two-sided printing which helps to reduce the paper use.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA iP6000D Driver
Canon PIXMA iP6210D Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.2.1 to 10.4.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA iP6210D Specifications
|Printer Type||Photo Printer|
|Print Speed (up to)||4×6 borderless photo: approx. 60 seconds 8.5×11 photo: approx. 2.3 minutes|
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 384 x 6 colors (C, M, Y, Bk, PC, PM)Total: 2,304|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:4800 x 1200 dpi
Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows XP/Me/2000/98; Mac OS X v10.2.1 to 10.4.x|
|Standard Interfaces||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed and Direct Print Port (cables not included), Bluetooth version 1.2 (optional)|
|Ink Compatibility||CL-51 Color FINE Cartridge – High-Capacity
CL-52 Photo FINE Cartridge – High-Capacity
|Ink Droplet Size||2 and 5 picoliters|
|Paper Sizes||Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Noise Level Approx||43 dB(A) in the best quality mode|
|Physical Dimensions||17.3(W) x 6.8(H) x 10.3(D)|
|Power Source||120V AC, 60Hz|
|Warranty||Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program (subject to certain terms and conditions, see www.canontechsupport.com for details)|
|Software Included||CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint 3.3 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord (Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP6210D Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iP6210D without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP6210D, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iP6210D printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iP6210D printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iP6210D and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP6210D is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP6210D Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iP6210D. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iP6210D printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iP6210D printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP6210D printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP6210D that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iP6210D printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP6210D to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP6210D is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iP6210D Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iP6210D) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iP6210D on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP6210D Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iP6210D if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iP6210D printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP6210D, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iP6210D CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|iP6210D Printer Driver (Windows 7 64-bit)||2.00c||11 MB||Download|
|iP6210D Printer Driver (Windows 7 32-bit)||2.00c||10 MB||Download|
|iP6210D Printer Driver (Windows Vista 64-bit)||2.00b||11 MB||Download|
|iP6210D Printer Driver (Windows 2000/Vista/XP 32-bit)||2.00b||10 MB||Download|
|iP6210D Printer Driver (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||4.83||7.9 MB||Download|
|iP6210D Printer Driver (Windows XP 64-bit)||1.90/1.90b||4.9 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7/Vista)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|iP6210D Printer User Guide or User Manual for Windows users||1.0||6.1 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA iP5300 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP6210D Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iP6210D printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.