Canon PIXMA iP100 Setup and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA iP100 Setup and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Many people like to print photos on their own instead of going to photo laboratory. Canon understand this trend, and launched Canon PIXMA iP100 to keep up with the trend. The printing technology used by this machine is color inkjet. This machine uses approximately 9 watts during operation and 1.5 watts during standby mode, which is very efficient for home use. Using FINE technology, this machine is able to create ink droplets with the size up to 1 Pl, which guarantee the vividness and sharpness of your photo.
Canon PIXMA iP100 is also equipped with ChromaLife100+, which ensure the quality of its printing results to last up to 100 years under good weather. The printing speeds of this printer are fast enough for a photo printer, with 14 pages per minute for color printing and 20 pages per minute for mono printing. It is equipped with both USB and IrDA. The total media capacity is pretty small, which suits its function as a photo printer, with 50 sheets.
Canon PIXMA iP100 has a very impressive maximum resolution with 9600 x 2400 dpi. This machine is compatible with several operating systems Windows (XP or above) and Mac OS X (version 10.2.8 or above).
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA iP90v Software and Driver
Canon PIXMA iP100 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.3.9 to 10.5.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA iP100 Specifications
|Printer Type||Photo Printer|
|Print Speed (up to)||4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 50 seconds Black: ESAT Approx: 9.0 ipm Color: ESAT Approx: 5.9 ipm|
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 320
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:9600 x 2400 dpi|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v.10.3.9 to 10.5.x|
|Standard Interfaces||PictBridge (Cable not included), USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, IrDA, Bluetooth v2.0 + EDR (optional)|
|Paper Sizes||Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, Photo Stickers|
|Noise Level Approx||38.5 dB(A) in the best quality mode|
|Physical Dimensions||12.7(W) x 2.4(H) x 7.2(D)|
|Power Consumption||9W (1.5W Standby)|
|Software Included||CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Easy-PhotoPrint EX|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iP100 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP100, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iP100 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iP100 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iP100 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP100 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iP100. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iP100 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iP100 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP100 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP100 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iP100 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP100 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP100 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iP100 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iP100) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iP100 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP100 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iP100 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iP100 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP100, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|iP100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)||184.108.40.206||15 MB||Download|
|iP100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||18.104.22.168a||18 MB||Download|
|iP100 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.17b (Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||2.17b||11 MB||Download|
|iP100 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.17b (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)||2.17b||11 MB||Download|
|iP100 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.17 (Windows 2000)||2.17||10 MB||Download|
|iP100 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.17b (Windows XP x64)||2.17b||5.5 MB||Download|
|iP100 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.3.2 (Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5)||7.3.2||7.3 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for OSX 10.5/10.6||10.26.1||9.5 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)||3.70||8.1 MB||Download|
|iP100 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.70||3.9 MB||Download|
|iP100 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.70||3.8 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7)||2||30 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Linux (RPM)||2.90||2.1 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Linux (Debian)||2.90||2 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.2 (Mac)||4.7.2||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.2 (Mac)||3.6.2||300 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)||3.6.1||294 MB||Download|
|Setup Utility Ver. 2.4.1a (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||2.4.1b||3.3 MB||Download|
|iP100 series User Manual (Windows)||1.10||7.8 MB||Download|
|iP100 series User Manual (Mac)||1.20||17 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA iP90 Software and Driver
Canon PIXMA iP100 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon iP100 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.