Canon PIXMA MG2520 Driver Download and Manual Installation
Canon PIXMA MG2520 Driver Download and Manual Installation for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Purposed as a colored photo printer, Canon PIXMA MG2520 gives you more utilities in preserving good works. For people who work in the photography field, the printer will give them good results whenever they want to make some good production of photos. The printer can also be used for organizing business because the printer has the three functions that are usually done by people who work in the office, namely copying, scanning, and printing. The printer completes every demand that is needed by working people.
The printer, precisely, has a dimension of 16.8 x 12.1 x 5.8 inches and the weight of the printer is 7.6 lbs. The printer doesn’t need much space and can be placed anywhere. You can consider the printer as an accessory, too. It’s because the printer has a pretty shape that can be admired. About the performance, the printer can work steadily in a good pace. It delivers 8.0 ipm for mono documents and 4.0 for colored images. Surely, you can find other printers with faster speed, but Canon PIXMA MG2520 assures that the speed won’t prevent you from having good results.
Canon PIXMA MG2520 also some other beautiful features that you can use, such as Auto Photo Fix II, Full HD Movie Print, My Image Garden, and much more. Make sure you check it clearly!
Also, recommended a driver for: Canon PIXMA MG2420 Driver Download and Installation Software
Canon PIXMA MG2520 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.8, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: Windows RT
Canon PIXMA MG2520 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm
Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280|
|Picoliter Size (color)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Ink Compatibility||PG-145 XL Black Ink Cartridge
CL-146 XL Color Ink Cartridge
PG-145 Black Ink Cartridge
CL-146 Color Ink Cartridge
|Paper Sizes||A4, A5, and B5, 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
|Printer Features||Auto Photo Fix II, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Red-Eye Correction, Quiet Mode|
|Output Tray Capacity||60 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4″x6″ Photo Paper|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Color): Approx. 31 seconds|
|Copy Features||Standard Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:600 x 1200 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Push Scan|
|Color Depth||48-bit Input / 24-bit Output|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Other Features||Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Rated EPEAT Silver, Quiet Mode|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.8
Mobile Operating Systems: Windows RT
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||16.8″ (W) x 12.1″ (D) x 5.8″ (H)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG2520 Driver
This step tell you about to install Canon PIXMA MG2520 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MG2520, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MG 2520 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MG2520 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MG2520 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG2520 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG2520 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
What you required:
- You require for the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MG2520. You can download on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MG2520 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MG2520 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG2520 printer is ready to use on your computer.
Step 3: How to Install or Setup Canon PIXMA MG2520 Printer with CD
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive for install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MG2520 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MG2520 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable of the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG2520 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG2520 is detected, follow the instruction for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG2520 Printer Driver On Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA MG2520) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MG2520 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2520 Printer Driver
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA MG2520 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MG2520 printer driver your want to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
|PIXMA MG2520 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.1||368.42 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2520 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||47.15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2520 series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||220.127.116.11||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2520 series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.6)||18.104.22.168||15.48 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2520 series MP Drivers – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||19.45 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2520 series XPS Printer Driver – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.7||17.65 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2520 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4||1.45 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2520 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||4||1.35 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2520 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.2||1.23 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2520 series ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||2.2||1.20 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.2||4.40 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4||7.42 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.40 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||298.53 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||297.83 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293.18 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21.48 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20.23 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102.17 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.16 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.38 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.21 MB||Download|
|My Printer – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.55 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||14.53 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||57.54 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||2.1 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||2.2 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||2.3 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||2.1 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||3.7 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2520 series User Manual (Mac)||1.2||6.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2520 series User Manual (Windows)||1.2||9.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2520 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.1||5.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2520 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||8.1 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG2520 Scanner Sofware and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver or software what you need to download for Canon MG2520 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.