Canon PIXMA MG2550 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Linux, Mac OS – Have you ever heard about the newest series of printer manufactured by Canon which has a multipurpose feature to support your everyday printing needs? Well, make sure to write Canon PIXMA MG2550 down your list due to its high-end specification, such as printing, scanning, and copying, all in one device. Therefore, by bringing this device to your working space, you can save more since you do not have to buy different tools to handle those functions.
The attractive side of Canon PIXMA MG2550 not only comes from its functional feature but also through its stylish appearance and handy design, as well as compact and smaller size so this printer can fit easily anywhere on your crowded desk. In addition, the beautiful cuts and elegant curves of this printer are really fine, perfectly, to be placed on the top side of your desk.
The cost-effectiveness of Canon PIXMA MG2550 also brought to you by optional XL ink cartridge because you are able to cut the budget off. In the other hand, the Auto Power Off, one functional feature on this device, let the printer to switch off automatically when it is not being used for a set time. All in all, this is the perfect tool you need the most.
Also, Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2450 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.8, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: Windows RT
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm
Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280|
|Picoliter Size (color)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Ink Compatibility||PG-545 (Black)
|Paper Sizes||A4, A5, and B5, 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
|Printer Features||Auto Photo Fix II, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Red-Eye Correction, Quiet Mode|
|Output Tray Capacity||60 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4″x6″ Photo Paper|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Color): Approx. 31 seconds|
|Copy Features||Standard Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:600 x 1200 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Push Scan|
|Color Depth||48-bit Input / 24-bit Output|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Other Features||Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Rated EPEAT Silver, Quiet Mode|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.8
Mobile Operating Systems: Windows RT
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||16.8″ (W) x 12.1″ (D) x 5.8″ (H)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver
This step tell you about to install Canon PIXMA MG2550 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MG2550, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MG 2550 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MG2550 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MG2550 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG2550 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
What you required:
- You require for the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MG2550. You can download on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MG2550 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MG2550 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG2550 printer is ready to use on your computer.
Step 3: How to Install or Setup Canon PIXMA MG2550 Printer with CD
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive for install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MG2550 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MG2550 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable of the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG2550 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG2550 is detected, follow the instruction for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG2550 Printer Driver On Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA MG2550) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MG2550 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2550 Printer Driver
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA MG2550 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MG2550 printer driver your want to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Wireless Setup
- Press the Menu button on your Canon printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on the printer, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use your printer with wireless to print your office or home jobs.
This printer does not support for wireless printing, if you search for the printer that compatible with wireless printing you can also search for other series of Canon printer, like Canon PIXMA MG3050 or Canon MG3051, etc.
|PIXMA MG2550 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.1||368.42 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||47.15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550 series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||18.104.22.168||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550 series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.6)||22.214.171.124||15.48 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550 series MP Drivers – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||19.45 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550 series XPS Printer Driver – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.7||17.65 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4||1.45 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||4||1.35 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.2||1.23 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550 series ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||2.2||1.20 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.2||4.40 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4||7.42 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.40 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||298.53 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||297.83 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293.18 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21.48 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20.23 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102.17 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.16 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.38 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.21 MB||Download|
|My Printer – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.55 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||14.53 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||57.54 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||2.1 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||2.2 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||2.3 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||2.1 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||3.7 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550 series User Manual (Mac)||1.2||6.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550 series User Manual (Windows)||1.2||9.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.1||5.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2550 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||8.1 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Setup, Sofware and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of Canon Software Driver has listed you much more driver or software what you need to download for Canon MG2550 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.