Canon PIXMA MG3522 Driver Download and Manual Setup
Canon PIXMA MG3522 Driver Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS – Canon PIXMA MG3522 is a best accompany for you at work to be more productive. It produces excellent prints that might make you satisfied. The printer is a multifunctional printer that can be used as the scanner and copier. With the Fast Front feature, the users might work more efficient without further do after printing out the documents. With Quiet Mode, the printer will work better without noise in your workplace.
In creating better prints, the printer works with great technology, Canon FINE system. It is a technology for the cartridges in combining the color of ink better for giving excellent details of prints in color. Canon MG3522 printer also works as the copier. It can allow you doing borderless printing or fit page. The maximum copies you can get here is 21 pages. It is ideal for use especially when you have the busy routine of work.
The scanning function from this printer works even better. The printer has 1200 dpi x 2400 dpi for the resolution of the scanning with CIS system. It gives you every single detail of data in great quality. So, choosing Canon PIXMA MG3522 as your excellent printer for the excellent result will never be wrong.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3222 Driver Download and Manual Setup
Canon PIXMA MG3522 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9.x, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG3522 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds
Black: ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm
Colour: ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Colour: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 640 / Total: 1,792|
|Picoliter Size (colour)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Colour: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Ink Compatibility||PG-240XXL Black Cartridge
PG-240XL Black Cartridge
PG-240 Black Cartridge
CL-241XL Colour Cartridge
CL-241 Colour Cartridge
PG-240XL/CL-241XL Combo Pack with GP-502 Paper
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
|Printer Features||AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, Mobile Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Red-Eye Correction, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4″x6″ Photo Paper|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Colour): Approx. 22 seconds|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning|
|Colour Depth||48-bit Input / 24-bit Output|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Other Features||7-Segment LED Display, WiFi LED, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, FastFront, Quick Start|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.8|
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG3522 Driver
This step tell you about to install Canon PIXMA MG3522 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MG3522, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MG 3522 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MG3522 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MG3522 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG3522 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG3522 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
What you required:
- You require for the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MG3522. You can download on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MG3522 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MG3522 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG3522 printer is ready to use on your computer.
Step 3: How to Install or Setup Canon PIXMA MG3522 Printer with CD
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive for install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MG3522 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MG3522 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable of the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG3522 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG3522 is detected, follow the instruction for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG3522 Printer Driver On Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MG3522) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MG3522 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3522 Printer Driver
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MG3522 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MG3522 printer driver your want to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA MG3522 Wireless Setup
- Insert the CD that came with your printer and runs the setup.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product or you are a Mac user, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the Canon PIXMA MG3522 range page.
- When the initial screen appears, click [Next].
- For Mac users, type your password to allow the helper tool to be installed, then click on [Install Helper]
- When the screen appears for Installation, click on [Next]
- Please note: A screen will be displayed asking you to select between a USB or wireless connection, please select [Wireless Connection].
- Ensure that your printer is turned on, make sure the power lamp is on and then click [Next].
- Click [Connect to the network].
- When the [Connection via Cableless setup] screen appears, hold down the printer’s [Wi-Fi] button (A) until the orange alarm lamp (B) flashes 2 times, then release after the second flash.
- Confirm that the (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (A) flashes quickly and the (green) power lamp is lit. Click [Next].
- Please Note: Your network connection will be temporarily disabled during the setup.
- On Windows XP, select [Wireless Setup Using the USB Cable]
- When the screen appears for Place of Residence, select your region, and then click [Next].
- Then choose the software you wish to install and then click on [Next]. If you’re not sure which software you want to install at this stage, don’t worry, as you can always uninstall it at a later stage if you wish.
- Click on [Yes] to agree to the end user license agreement.
- When the screen show you “Please Allow Install Wizard Processes” [Next]
- The display indicates the model of your printer and the name (or SSID) of your wireless network.
- Then click [Complete], the Canon MG3522 is ready to connect with the wireless connection.
- Once your Canon MG3522 printer has been detected, the screen will appear indicating the name of the access point that your computer is connected to (where “XXXX XXXX XXXX” is shown). Click [OK].
- Click [Add Printer].
- Select the [Canon IJ Network] driver version and click [Add].
- Click [Next] to complete the setup.
- This concludes the Mac setup.
- If the wireless setup for Canon PIXMA MG3522 is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon PIXMA MG3522 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.2||377 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3522 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||49 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3522 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||25 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3522 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.7||18 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3522 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||15 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3522 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||188.8.131.52||16 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.4 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4||7.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.2||4.4 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3522 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4||1.5 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3522 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||4||1.4 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3522 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.2||1.2 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3522 ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||2.2||1.2 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3522 User Manual (Mac)||1.3||7.9 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3522 User Manual (Windows)||1.3||11 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG3522 Printer Driver, Software, and User Manuals Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of Canon Software Driver has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MG3522 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.