Canon PIXMA MG5140 Drivers and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MG5140 Drivers and Manual Download for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS – Canon PIXMA MG5140 provides a wide range of file transfer methods to give you flexibility in operating the unit. It can be used to print directly from your camera phones or any other smart devices wirelessly. Its Photo Direct Print feature can take on media such as a compatible camera, USB flash memory, and memory cards. You can benefit from this unit’s ability to handle files in a way to forget about having to use a computer to begin with. This way, you can also shorten the time it takes for you to complete your work altogether and meet tight deadlines conveniently.
Canon MG5140 printer boasts a feature of Auto Duplex Print. Duplex means that you can make use of both sides of the paper you insert into the machine. By optimizing paper use, you can bring down consumption by 50% at least. Also, as the feature works automatically, you do not have to do it all manually.
Canon PIXMA MG5140 can also be used to print any scenes of your choosing off a full HD movie. However, the movie needs to have been shot using any cameras that are compatible with the printer. Capture memorable memories from the movies you wish to print out.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MG4240 Printer Driver and Manual Setup
Canon PIXMA MG5140 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG5140 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 39 seconds
Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.7 ipm
Color: ESAT (Color) Approx. 6.1 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 2,048 / Black: 320 / Total: 2,368|
|Picoliter Size (colour)||1,2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes|
Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper “Photo Rag”;Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
|Printer Features||Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Camera Phone Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, ID Photo Print, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print|
|Output Tray Capacity||Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheets|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Color) Approx. 20 seconds|
|Copy Features||4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Continuous Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Scan to Memory|
|Colour Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Media Card Support||Memory Card Support7
SD Memory Card, SDHC
miniSD Card, miniSDHC
microSD Card, microSDHC
USB flash memory
Memory Stick PRO
Memory Stick Duo
Memory Stick PRO Duo
Memory Stick Micro
xD-Picture Card (Type M)
xD-Picture Card (Type H)
|Other Features||2-Way Paper Feeding, 2.4 LCD, Auto Sheet Feeder, D.C.G.P.T., Front Cassette, Scroll Wheel, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray, Quick Access UI, Quick Start|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Mac OS X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x|
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB Card Slots (See Memory Card Support) PictBridge (Cable not included) Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional)|
|Software Included||Setup Software & User’s Guide
CD-ROM PIXMA MG5140 Printer Driver
EX Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows only)
Full HD Movie Print
EX Solution Menu
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.9 W x 14.5D x 6.3 H|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG5140 Driver
This step tell you about to install Canon PIXMA MG5140 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MG5140, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MG 5140 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MG5140 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MG5140 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG5140 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG5140 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
What you required:
- You require for the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MG5140. You can download on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MG5140 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MG5140 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG5140 printer is ready to use on your computer.
Step 3: How to Install or Setup Canon PIXMA MG5140 Printer with CD
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive for install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MG5140 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MG5140 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable of the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG5140 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG5140 is detected, follow the instruction for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG5140 Printer Driver On Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MG5140) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MG5140 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5140 Printer Driver
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MG5140 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MG5140 printer driver your want to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MG5140, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem about this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possibly.
|Canon PIXMA MG5140 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||15 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG5140 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||188.8.131.52||18 MB||Download|
|Printer driver (non-CUPS) for Mac (OS X 10.4/10.5)||7.291||7.2 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG5140 MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.02||15 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG5140 MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||23 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG5140 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56||23 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG5140 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||17.7.1a||11 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.4||34 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.0.3||34 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.03||48 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||4.02||45 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ printer driver source file For Linux (32-64bit)||3.40||9.1 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ scanner driver source file For Linux (32-64bit)||1.60||3.7 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver For Linux (32-64bit)||3.40||7.1 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver For Linux (32-64bit)||1.60||2.8 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows XP x64)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG5140 User Manual (Windows)||1.10||15 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG5140 User Manual (Mac)||1.10||31 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG5140 Drivers and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of Canon Software Driver has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MG5140 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.