Canon PIXMA MG5150 Printer Driver and Software Download
Canon PIXMA MG5150 Printer Driver and Software Download for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS – Canon PIXMA MG5150 should have been your first choice if your intention is to help your business expand efficiently. It is so because you will find the unit incredibly helpful and reasonably versatile in helping you with your work. What’s even more important is the fact that it does not disappoint in doing its job at all. Once you experience using the unit yourself, you can see that it is truly potential in improving your work productivity and increasing the chance of your workflows getting more streamlined. With its great line of features and functions, you can enjoy doing your work and meeting deadlines.
Canon PIXMA MG5150 printer boasts a Duplex print service. This function is fully automated so you can expect a shorter time of doing your work. The function emphasizes on reducing the rate of your paper consumption as it allows the material to be printed on the two sides of the paper.
Canon PIXMA MG5150 supports printing directly from a camera, as long as the camera is compatible with it. It also supports direct printing from any removable disks such as a memory card and a USB flash drive. This way, there is no need of having a computer to do print jobs.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MG4250 Printer Driver and Manual Setup
Canon PIXMA MG5150 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG5150 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 39 seconds|
Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.7 ipm
Color: ESAT (Color) Approx. 6.1 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 2,048 / Black: 320 / Total: 2,368|
|Picoliter Size (colour)||1,2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi|
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Paper Sizes||4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility|| |
Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper “Photo Rag”;Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
|Printer Features||Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Camera Phone Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, ID Photo Print, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print|
|Output Tray Capacity||Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheets|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Color) Approx. 20 seconds|
|Copy Features||4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Continuous Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi|
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Scan to Memory|
|Colour Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Media Card Support||Memory Card Support7|
SD Memory Card, SDHC
miniSD Card, miniSDHC
microSD Card, microSDHC
USB flash memory
Memory Stick PRO
Memory Stick Duo
Memory Stick PRO Duo
Memory Stick Micro
xD-Picture Card (Type M)
xD-Picture Card (Type H)
|Other Features||2-Way Paper Feeding, 2.4 LCD, Auto Sheet Feeder, D.C.G.P.T., Front Cassette, Scroll Wheel, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray, Quick Access UI, Quick Start|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Mac OS X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x|
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB Card Slots (See Memory Card Support) PictBridge (Cable not included) Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional)|
|Software Included||Setup Software & User’s Guide|
CD-ROM PIXMA MG5150 Printer Driver
EX Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows only)
Full HD Movie Print
EX Solution Menu
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.9 W x 14.5D x 6.3 H|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG5150 Driver
This step tell you about to install Canon PIXMA MG5150 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MG5150, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MG 5150 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MG5150 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MG5150 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG5150 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG5150 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
What you required:
- You require for the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MG5150. You can download on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MG5150 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MG5150 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG5150 printer is ready to use on your computer.
Step 3: How to Install or Setup Canon PIXMA MG5150 Printer with CD
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive for install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MG5150 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MG5150 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable of the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG5150 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG5150 is detected, follow the instruction for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG5150 Printer Driver On Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MG5150) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MG5150 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5150 Printer Driver
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MG5150 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MG5150 printer driver your want to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MG5150, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem about this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possibly.
|Canon PIXMA MG5150 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||184.108.40.206||15 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG5150 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||220.127.116.11||18 MB||Download|
|Printer driver (non-CUPS) for Mac (OS X 10.4/10.5)||7.291||7.2 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG5150 MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.02||15 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG5150 MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||23 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG5150 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56||23 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG5150 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||17.7.1a||11 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.4||34 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.0.3||34 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.03||48 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||4.02||45 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ printer driver source file For Linux (32-64bit)||3.40||9.1 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ scanner driver source file For Linux (32-64bit)||1.60||3.7 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver For Linux (32-64bit)||3.40||7.1 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver For Linux (32-64bit)||1.60||2.8 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows XP x64)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG5150 User Manual (Windows)||1.10||15 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG5150 User Manual (Mac)||1.10||31 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG5150 Printer Driver and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of Canon Software Driver has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MG5150 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.