Canon PIXMA MG5510 Printer Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MG5510 Printer Driver and Manual Download for Windows, Linux, Mac OS – Canon PIXMA MG5510 provides ease of use and flexibility for you to achieve a more streamlined workflow and refined productivity. It allows you to experience a speedy printing service that will make it possible for you to keep up with business demands and deadlines. Increased effectiveness will bring more opportunities to expect and that is exactly what this unit is capable of doing. You will benefit more from a business operated with a heightened efficiency and simplification. The printer prints fast so you can have your documents ready without having to wait for a long time at all.
Canon MG5510 printer is capable of printing out photos of 4 x 6 inches dimension which are borderless. It offers you the results within mere 44 seconds, which is a speed that you will find advantageous by the end of the day. With no borders framing the photos, you can maximize the use of paper space.
Canon PIXMA MG5510 prints out 12.2 black and white pages in one minute. It puts out 8.7 color pages per minute. This speedy print job is supported by other functions such as scanning and copying. With a wide array of features like this, you can improve the way you run your business.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MG5410 Printer Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MG5510 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9.x and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG5510 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds
Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 12.2 ipm
Color: ESAT (Color): Approx. 8.7 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096|
|Picoliter Size (color)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Ink Compatibility||PGI-150 XL Pigment Black
CLI-151 XL Cyan
CLI-151 XL Magenta
CLI-151 XL Yellow
CLI-151 XL Black
PGI-150 Pigment Black
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, A4, A5, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
Chlorine-free paper can be used
|Printer Features||AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Cloud Link Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Template Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing1|
|Output Tray Capacity||100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4″x6″ Photo Paper|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Color): Approx. 20 seconds|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning|
|Color Depth||48-bit Input / 24-bit Output|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Other Features||2.5″ LCD, 5-color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Snap Edge, Quiet Mode, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quick Start, Rated EPEAT Silver|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9.x
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
|Dimension (W x D x H)||18.0″ (W) x 14.6″ (D) x 5.9″ (H)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG5510 Driver
This step tell you about to install Canon PIXMA MG5510 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MG5510, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MG 5510 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MG5510 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MG5510 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG5510 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG5510 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
What you required:
- You require for the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MG5510. You can download on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MG5510 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MG5510 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG5510 printer is ready to use on your computer.
Step 3: How to Install or Setup Canon PIXMA MG5510 Printer with CD
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive for install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MG5510 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MG5510 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable of the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG5510 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG5510 is detected, follow the instruction for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG5510 Printer Driver On Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MG5510) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MG5510 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5510 Printer Driver
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MG5510 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MG5510 printer driver your want to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA MG5510 Wireless Setup
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG5510 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN Select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button on PIXMA MG5510 to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon PIXMA MG5510.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MG5510, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem about this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possibly.
|PIXMA MG5510 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.2||384 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5510 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||50 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5510 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||22.214.171.124||17 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5510 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5510 MP Drivers For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||26 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5510 XPS Printer Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.70||18 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.4 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4.00||7.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5510 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||4.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5510 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4.00||1.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5510 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.20||1.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5510 ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||2.20||1.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.20||4.4 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||4.8 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||5.7 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1.6 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||2.3 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||3 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||2.5 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||4.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5510 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.3||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5510 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.3||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5510 Getting Started Guide||V1||2.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5510 Getting Started Guide||V1||2.4 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5510 Setup Guide||V1||406 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation Guide)||2.20||420 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation Guide)||4.00||79 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5510 Printer Firmware Updater For (Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7/Mac OS X 10.6)||1.0b||29 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG5510 Printer Firmware Updater For [Windows 10/8.1/8/87/Vista/XP [32-bit & 64-bit]||1.0||29 MB||Download|
Also, recommended a driver: Canon PIXMA MG3510 Driver Download and Manual Setup
Canon PIXMA MG5510 Printer Driver, Software and User Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of Canon Software Driver has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MG5510 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.