Canon PIXMA MG5722 Printer Driver and Manual Setup
Canon PIXMA MG5722 Printer Driver and Manual Setup for Windows, Linux, Mac OS – Canon PIXMA MG5722 is a very capable supporting tool that should grace your office setting, be it at a home or a small office room. By adding this unit to your work environment you can forget to have to get different machines to accomplish different tasks, which would end up making your personal space so cluttered. And with its built-in wireless capability, you can use the printer despite wherever you are at the moment. You can print remotely with this printer and you can scan to cloud storage wirelessly as well. Simply use your Wi-Fi-enabled devices, computer or smartphones, to use this unit’s wireless capabilities.
Canon MG5722 printer includes Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app within its package. This app is a powerful feature that allows you to print and scan either documents or photos simply by using your smart devices. You can still do your work despite not being near the printer.
Canon PIXMA MG5722 includes AirPrint, too, within its package. The feature helps iOS users print documents or photos from their iOS-running handhelds, such as iPhones, iPads, or iPod Touch. You do not even need to install any drivers before being able to use this feature. Google Cloud Print, meanwhile, helps you print anything from the applications you open at the moment.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MG5721 Printer Drivers and Manual Setup
Canon PIXMA MG5722 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10 and macOS Sierra 10.12 or later
Canon PIXMA MG5722 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 41 seconds
Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 12.6 ipm
Color: ESAT (Color): Approx. 9.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096|
|Picoliter Size (color)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Ink Compatibility||PGI-270XL Pigment Black
PGI-270 Pigment Black
|Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, 4” x 6” (10 x 15 cm), 5” x 7” (13 x 18 cm), 8” x 10” (20 x 25 cm), U.S. #10 Envelope|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
|Printer Features||AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mopria Device Printing, Photo Printing, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM|
|Output Tray Capacity||100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4″x6″ Photo Paper|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Color): Approx. 20 seconds|
|No. of Copies||Max. 99 Copies|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning|
|Color Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||A4 (8.5” x 11.7”) / LTR|
|Other Features||2.5” LCD, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link14, QuickStart|
Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Mobile Operating Systems:
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB
Wireless PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
|Software Included||PIXMA MG5722 Printer Driver
My Printer (Windows Only)
My Image Garden
Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden
|Dimension (W x D x H)||18.0” (W) x 14.6” (D) x 5.9” (H)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG5722 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MG5722 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MG5722, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MG 5722 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MG5722 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MG5722 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG5722 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG5722 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
What you required:
- You require for the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MG5722. You can download on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MG5722 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MG5722 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG5722 printer is ready to use on your computer.
Step 3: How to Install or Setup Canon PIXMA MG5722 Printer with CD
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive for install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MG5722 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MG5722 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable of the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG5722 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG5722 is detected, follow the instruction for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG5722 Printer Driver On Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MG5722) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MG5722 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5722 Printer Driver
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MG5722 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MG5722 printer driver your want to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA MG5722 Wireless Setup
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG5722 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN Select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button on PIXMA MG5722 to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon PIXMA MG5722.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MG5722, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem about this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possibly.
|Canon MG5722 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X) (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.2||9.3 MB||Download|
|Canon MG5722 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||48 MB||Download|
|Canon MG5722 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||22.214.171.124||16 MB||Download|
|Canon MG5722 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.00||38 MB||Download|
|Canon MG5722 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.90||19 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||5.20||614 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.20||277 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.20||456 KB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||3.20||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.20||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.20||204 KB||Download|
|Canon MG5722 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||14 MB||Download|
|Canon MG5722 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||17 MB||Download|
|Canon MG5722 Getting Started (software installation part)||V1||3.4 MB||Download|
|Canon MG5722 Getting Started (device setup part)||V1||1.6 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||627 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation Guide)||5.20||75 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation Guide)||3.20||90 KB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MG5622 Printer Manual and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG5722 Printer Driver and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of Canon Software Driver has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MG5722 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.