Canon PIXMA MG7540 Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG7540 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA MG7540 can be defined as one of the best printing devices that you better choices in order to complement your working room. This particular printer will offer you the notable performances which can be like printing, copying, and scanning. All of them must make you able to finish your works in the best way possible.
Aside of that, the Canon MG7540 printer will offer you the great design as well. It can be seen when you really notice its excellent black colored chassis which has the classy and smart look. So then, it is no wonder if this device can be so suitable for any decorations of your working room. Then, its measurement, which is 148x455x369mm (WxDxH) and 6.3 kg of weight, can also be a nice benefit for you. This size will make the printer match any space even when you only have a limited working room.
Furthermore, the Canon PIXMA MG7540 has been completed with some awesome features that you will love so much. Some of them are like 4800×1200 dpi printing resolution, 5 different ink tanks, USB interface, 6.2 cm color display, and much more still. Basically, all of them will make the printer create the best results that can suit your requirements and expectations so well whenever you use it.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MG7140 Driver Download and Manual Setup
Canon PIXMA MG7540 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9 and macOS Sierra 10.12 or later
Canon PIXMA MG7540 Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds
Black: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm
Colour: ESAT: Approx 10.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Colour: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656|
|Picoliter Size (color)||1, 2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Colour: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Ink Compatibility||PGI-450 Pigment Black XL
CLI-451 Cyan XL
CLI-451 Magenta XL
CLI-451 Yellow XL
CLI-451 Black XL
CLI-451 Grey XL
PGI-450 Pigment Black
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, U.S. #10 Envelope|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc
|Printer Features||AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Grayscale Printing, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC), Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Plain Paper
Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4″ x 6″ or 10 Sheets Photo Paper 5″ x 7″
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Colour): Approx. 19 seconds|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode,20Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning|
|Colour Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Media Card Support||SD Card
Memory Stick Duo
Memory Stick PRO Duo
Memory Stick Micro
|Other Features||Intelligent Touch System with 3.5″ Touch LCD, 6-Colour Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Self-Opening Output Tray, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quick Start|
Windows 8, Windows 8.1
Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Mobile Operating Systems:
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB
PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print)
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.2″ (W) x 14.6″ (D) x 5.9″ (H)|
Step 1: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG7540 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA MG7540 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MG7540, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA MG 7540 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon MG7540 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA MG7540 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG7540 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How to Setup or Install the Canon PIXMA MG7540 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
What you required:
- You require for the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA MG7540. You can download on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA MG7540 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA MG7540 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA MG7540 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive for install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA MG7540 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA MG7540 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable of the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG7540 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG7540 is detected, follow the instruction for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG7540 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon MG7540) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA MG7540 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7540 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon MG7540 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA MG7540 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA MG7540 Wireless Setup:
This is step how to connect Canon MG7540 Wirelessly
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG7540 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B) in the PIXMA MG7540.
- When the screen appears for WLAN Select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG7540.
To download a driver or software for Canon PIXMA MG7540, just click on the links that we have provided in this table below. If find any broken link or some problem about this printer please let us know, we will fix it as soon as possible.
|PIXMA MG7540 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS X 10.6)||1.2||21 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG7540 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||53 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG7540 CUPS Printer Driver For Mac OS X 10.6||126.96.36.199||18 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG7540 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||188.8.131.52||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG7540 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||32 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG7540 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.80||19 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.6||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.7||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac OS X 10.6||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.00||474 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.00||262 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.00||376 KB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility For Mac OS X 10.6||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac OS X 10.6||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.00||204 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.00||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.00||213 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MG7540 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.1||13 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG7540 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||16 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||5.00||72 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||3.00||85 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MG7540 Getting Started Guide||V1||1.2 MB||Download|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA MG6840 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG7540 Software and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
In this website, the owner of canonsoftwaredriver.com has listed you much more driver, software, and user manual what you need to download for Canon MG7540 printer. You don’t have to go to the official Canon site, simple way to download it, just click on the link that we have provided, and don’t forget to follow the manual instruction or you can download a user manual for your printer on this link below.